What are you playing? All systems welcome.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Since becoming a PC snob I don't play either of my Xbox Ones anymore (actually need to sell them). But anyway, I'm currently playing through Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and the newest Hitman game (all episodes), while breaking it up with some Project CARS and American Truck Simulator. Once I complete CoD4:MW I'll move onto MW2 then MW3, respectively.

What you gamers?

VenomVeins

Established Member
WWF Superstars (SICK as hell) on MAME, and Rocksmith 2014 on Xbox because I can plug in my real guitars and shred.

Zemedici

Established Member
Roller coaster tycoon, halo (as always), cod MWR and BO3, skyrim / fallout 4 (cannot get the hang of fallout 4 to save my life), and Star Wars.

Recon

Established Member
Skyrim, Battlefront, AC Black Flag, Horizon 3, Ark. Was playing GOW 4 but not really a fan of it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Recon

Established Member
I enjoy it. It's a little hard at first but when you finally get settled it's fun.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Infinite Warfare and just got Mass Effect Andromeda.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
That's pretty neat. Still a lot of players on? How about hackers?
Eh. Somedays there are a lot of hackers but for the most part people play pretty fair besides Jitter mods. Not to many people still play. I notice I end up playing with a lot of same people every day. Probably 3-4 thousand people online. Some modes like Headquarters don't even have any lobbies cause no one plays it.

SirShaun

Established Member
Wife and I play Ark on the PC. Found a decent PvP server, with decent alphas, if you need a good official server. Never would of thought I'd have 4 Wyverns, 20+ Rexes, 4 Quetz's, 2 Gigas, etc.

Then I play all the big titles on the xbox one. Alot of Wildlands, BF1, COD:IW at the moment.

Picked up GoW4 again the other night, and had some fun, may add that back into the rotation. Actually went to wave 50 in horde. The social pvp playlist "play anywhere" is BS, people with mice/keyboard vs xbone controller is bs.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
PC:
Rainbow Six Seige
Battlefield 1
Overwatch
(And I'm getting the itch to play Mass Effect 1-3 again)

Xbox One:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

I'll pick up Mass Effect Andromeda and Ghost Recon Wildlands when they go on sale.

SHOdown220

Established Member
COD4 Modern warfare was one of my all time favorite games so now that remastered is out I've been putting in all my time on it (which isn't much free time). Before that was fallout 4, horizon 3, and forza 6

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Me too.
No time and too old for playing games.
I think the last thing I was into was Delta Force II and that was to kill time every now and then.

CV355

_
Established Member
Back in the Fall I was playing Witcher 3, but my hours started going crazy at work again. Never got around to completing it, probably going to drop dead before I get to at the rate I'm going.

Users who are viewing this thread