What did you do for your Terminator today?

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Do you have to bleed of pressure to do this? Or can you just put it on?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having fuel issues so it may not have been under pressure like normal. What I did was hold it down while I un-did the two bolts that hold the sensor down, had an old thick towel handy and place that over the sensor while I pulled it up in case any squirted out. If it's under pressure and it might be, you don't want to let off until that towel is over it. Mine had very minimal fuel that came out and didn't feel pressurized at all but I'd do the towel thing to make sure and wear safety glasses and rubber gloves just in case

mnetwork

Established Member
We have low pressure fuel systems, so even if you don't bleed you'll be fine with a rag over it. I installed mine after the car was running a few minutes prior and just a little gas came out. Not using it anymore though. My tuner took it out when tuning the TVS setup with GT pumps saying it was buffering the reading too much making it harder to tune the pumps.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ok thanks guys don't know if a PPRV has ever been done. Plan on going return eventually. But figured this maybe a worth while investment till then so I don't pop my FRPS.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Not today but on Sunday, I installed the rear lower polypro ISO, cars rear end raised a lot more than i was expecting, but at-least now i don't have to worry about my tires scrapping when doing 80 mph and hitting a dip on the hwy.
Cobra 2017 (Small).jpg
Cobra 2017a (Small).jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
No pics but washed mine today and cleaned it. Been sitting in the garage. It's ready for C&C Saturday weather depending.

zredfire04

Established Member
today i ordered a ratech solid pinion spacer and gt500 intercooler pump. will be getting the rear suspension back in the car soon, and back on the road. finally. i've been starting it every week or two with the catback off...sounds wicked without mufflers.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Fresh set of plugs. Although the old ones weren't as bad I thought they'd be. But I did find out I need to replace two COP plugs. Two steps forward, three steps back....

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Not today but on Sunday, I installed the rear lower polypro ISO, cars rear end raised a lot more than i was expecting, but at-least now i don't have to worry about my tires scrapping when doing 80 mph and hitting a dip on the hwy.View attachment 93208 View attachment 93209

Thats one sexy ass car.

Where do you get Polypro ISO's? are they thicker than MM ISO's?

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I put the Gforce half shafts in today, went in like butter! Now I just need my Viking suspension to show up.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Thats one sexy ass car.

Where do you get Polypro ISO's? are they thicker than MM ISO's?

Thank you sir! I got them a while ago through CJ pony parts, they are pretty thick compared to the stockers and the SVE that ive seen but cant compare to MMotorsport, cause I never seen theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread