What did you do for your Terminator today?

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
View attachment 1481814

Filled up with more 75.

Was hoping it would be 85 by now. I know the power is supposed to be the same but I feel like it ran a little harder on 85. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thats crazy. I don't think I've tested below E86 here in houston in almost 2 years. One time it was at least E90...maybe higher. I ran a tad lean lol.

Good news is, according to Kevin, I think it keeps 90+% of it's detonation suppression all the way down to E55. You might run a tad rich with that E75..... but it's still much better than running an E10 pulley psi setup and tune

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats crazy. I don't think I've tested below E86 here in houston in almost 2 years. One time it was at least E90...maybe higher. I ran a tad lean lol.

Good news is, according to Kevin, I think it keeps 90+% of it's detonation suppression all the way down to E55. You might run a tad rich with that E75..... but it's still much better than running an E10 pulley psi setup and tune
Yeah anything above e75 and I run my e85 tune. I ran my e70 tune for nearly half the summer last year. This year I won't keep as much e70 stored in my garage.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Finally put in a new fuel sending unit . No more hitting the trip at fill ups .

I do that anyway, just to see how many miles I get to a tank. I average around 185 miles per fill up. Then again I drive it so little that when I do I'm always hitting the throttle for jack rabbit take offs LOL. I'm sure that doesn't help my MPGs.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Yeah anything above e75 and I run my e85 tune. I ran my e70 tune for nearly half the summer last year. This year I won't keep as much e70 stored in my garage.

I think the refiners watch the weather and produce accordingly. If they see the forecast as being cold for extended periods, you'll get the lower ethanol % at the pumps. Easier cold starts.

Here in Houston, super cold weather isn't an issue so we see 85%+ most of the time. At least that's my theory lol

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I do that anyway, just to see how many miles I get to a tank. I average around 185 miles per fill up. Then again I drive it so little that when I do I'm always hitting the throttle for jack rabbit take offs LOL. I'm sure that doesn't help my MPGs.
That's what I do on all of my vehicles. Helps me make sure things are running good. If there's a noticeable drop in MPG I know something is amiss.

SVTag

Established Member
Got my AFS 18s mounted

1F97A729-E23B-4B18-A999-8107F73CDED2.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member

Probably because you guys have warmer weather year round.

He sent me a 75 tune.

It’s probably all in my head honestly.

Edit: missed where you suggested the same

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
Just put together a QuickJack to make dropping the IRS easier

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally some nice weather! Roads not clean enough to drive, but installed my slp exhaust tips. I really like them, can't believe how far out I had the Bassani tips. Looked horrible, lol.

Picture with one on each side.
IMG_20180422_141839812_zpsqlbaqza4.jpg

IMG_20180422_150107628_zpsrjehbgjj.jpg

IMG_20180422_150151606_zpsvsaremp9.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Finally some nice weather! Roads not clean enough to drive, but installed my slp exhaust tips. I really like them, can't believe how far out I had the Bassani tips. Looked horrible, lol.

Picture with one on each side.
View attachment 1482589

View attachment 1482590

View attachment 1482591

Besides my Borla tips SLP tips are bad ass they were on the car when I bought it with Mac mufflers. I sold that and got Borla. I know you talked about it but in my opinion don’t remove those 99-01 taillights they look sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Besides my Borla tips SLP tips are bad ass they were on the car when I bought it with Mac mufflers. I sold that and got Borla. I know you talked about it but in my opinion don’t remove those 99-01 taillights they look sick.

Thanks. Yeah I'm keeping the tail lights on. I think I'm starting the car up tomorrow for the first time since storage and changing the oil.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks. Yeah I'm keeping the tail lights on. I think I'm starting the car up tomorrow for the first time since storage and changing the oil.

I changed mine when I put it away. Either way works though. That tender was awesome held he accelerator to the floor to prime the oil from sitting for 5 months and fired right up after. Still thinking about a new battery the one in it is 5yrs old.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I changed mine when I put it away. Either way works though. That tender was awesome held he accelerator to the floor to prime the oil from sitting for 5 months and fired right up after. Still thinking about a new battery the one in it is 5yrs old.

Yeah I've done it both ways as far as changing oil. I think my motorcraft battery is probably 5-6 year's old.

Users who are viewing this thread