What did you do for your Terminator today?

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
That third brake light breaks at the slightest amount of pressure. A lot of people have fixed it with glue and polishing it after the glue dried. If you do a search - you will find that the repaired brake lights look almost new.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Three homelink buttons and a compass, lol. Autodimming:) you can get some with backup monitors in them too (I didn’t wanna drill a hole in my trunk for the backup camera wiring). All in all, about $35 on eBay.

3f90fe63283b62deb178ef4b1f401713.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Check out Gentex 453 on ebay

Thank you. I'll do that.

As for my car, I took it to the gym. Then got scared because I started getting a melted plastic smell and popped a CEL on the way home. Ended up finding a plastic bad stuck to my exhaust and the CEL was from an EVAP leak.

Last edited:

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Thank you. I do that.

As for my car, I took it to the gym. Then got scared because I started getting a melted plastic smell and popped a CEL on the way home. Ended up finding a plastic bad stuck to my exhaust and the CEL was from an EVAP leak.

I swear I cringe every time I drive over a plastic bag. The exhaust hangs low and it doesn't take much to get the bag melted on it... lol

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
New belt showed up so I can swap the new alternator on. Next item I need to address is my fuel line routing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I swear I cringe every time I drive over a plastic bag. The exhaust hangs low and it doesn't take much to get the bag melted on it... lol
Usually I'm good about missing them. I didn't even see this one in the road. It was wrapped around one of the band clamp bolts.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Digging these HCM Carbon inserts I got in the mail today, I see more carbon fiber in my future. Also ordered a VMP TVS, time to step up from the stock Eaton.View attachment 1495222

Sent from my XT1585 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

That looks really good. I have their CF bumper letter inserts and have been on the fence about those but I think you made up my mind.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Three homelink buttons and a compass, lol. Autodimming:) you can get some with backup monitors in them too (I didn’t wanna drill a hole in my trunk for the backup camera wiring). All in all, about $35 on eBay.

View attachment 1494332

Very nice. What wires needed to be ran? Ground and a switched 12v only?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
Digging these HCM Carbon inserts I got in the mail today, I see more carbon fiber in my future. Also ordered a VMP TVS, time to step up from the stock Eaton.View attachment 1495222

Sent from my XT1585 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DO NOT get any of their larger parts. I have had experience with hazing and cracking on every piece of my car I swapped. I’m going to do all the repairs to it myself but it looks rather horrible now. So be careful on any exterior surface CF you get from HCM.

Users who are viewing this thread