What did you do to your Cobra today?

96GT226410

Established Member
I washed her and her brother, Boomer, today.
20170409_164544_zpsur1jb3js.jpg

20170409_164605_zpscsewcjqk.jpg

cheaneyt

Established Member
Hit the mark for new clutch break in. So hwy bound I was .
36bae8291119c7508b141e06afe71a40.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ForcFed93

Established Member
Installed my Steeda aluminum LCA's. Made a huge difference in how the car rides down the highway. Feels under control now instead of feeling like it's swaying. Made much more of a difference than I expected honestly.

Took about 3 hours start to finish.

cheaneyt

Established Member
Drove er some more on the hwy . All new suspension and lower makes it so much better.

all snake

I Installed cat back Flow masters today now it sounds better LOL.
I bought a 4 post lift for my home sure makes it nicer not being in the dirt trying to work.

all snake

They are not as Expensive these days well worth the money not to have to climb around in the dirt.
Mine came from best buy equipment just make sure you get one that.s Certified.

cheaneyt

Established Member
Back road drive to a hole in the wall restaurant for lunch with my gal. Best pulled pork ever lol. Then hwy back she cruises 2250rpm at 65 mph. Beautiful way to start my day

96GT226410

Established Member
I'm getting antsy waiting for the funds to build my engine. I found a '97 Mark VIII engine that has 80,000 miles on it for $600. I'm thinking about dropping that in and driving it for this summer and building my engine over the winter. I'm debating swapping my stock cams in when I swap the intake manifold. I'd get a tune and get rid of the AIR crap, too. I could get the engine, tuner, gaskets, oil pump, water pump, plugs and wires, and full exhaust for around $2,100. Or I could stick with the stock manifolds, keep the AIR, and not get a tuner and spend around $1,700. Hmmmm, decisions decisions... Or should I just keep waiting and saving until next year to build my engine? Opinions?

collinselectric5

Established Member
Which Koni's did you go with? I almost got a set of the STR.T Koni's until I found a good deal on a set of Bilstein HD's.
I got the str.t shocks, I put the Koni struts on a couple weeks ago and decided to get the shocks. Cruising cobra duties, no drag or autocross

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread