What did you do to your Cobra today?

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
He was ever so close smelling and breathing the surface of his just waxed car; that beautiful orange Cobra!

I really felt as one secretly sharing a stolen moment meant for just that car. His arms were completely embracing the right front finder, his Cobra holding it so very close to himself.

I could feel the love transferring one to another. In public, yet so rich, precious and intensely private! It was amazing, I captured it and shared within it;-)

No offense, but thats just a tad bit gay.

Last edited:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i'm not really sure what all those big words meant but it did seem a little homo. poetry on a car website=fail.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Yes, I agree….:shrug: totally gay:banana: Was meant that way for the entertainment factor, but my final inspection job was real:dw:

Carry on:coolman:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i need to go wash mine and probably detail it today. it just takes so f*ing long to do it all.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Spent just shy of $300 on just gaskets last night :nonono:

Plus side is, if I haven't overlooked something, which is entirely possible, that should be every gasket I need to get my engine back together intake to oil-pan.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I found out why my drivers door speaker and tweeter wasnt working... I tested the factory amps, the speakers and finally after most of the car was apart, I pulled the rubber boot off the car thats between the door and the fender and found my problem.

6 broken wires... all broken in different spots, but the look like they were cut... but no marks on the boot... So who knows...

I do have sound on the drivers side front now... Kick ass...

I also polished the scratches out of my gauge cluster cover, bought some new bulbs for the autometer gauges, and replaced some questionable vac lines under the hood...

Good day yesterday...

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Zmax fuel life extender.
My daughter is still afraid of the horse power..
Maybe I should take it out and beat the shit out of it like is was intended to do..
Jeff

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
I found out why my drivers door speaker and tweeter wasnt working... I tested the factory amps, the speakers and finally after most of the car was apart, I pulled the rubber boot off the car thats between the door and the fender and found my problem.

6 broken wires... all broken in different spots, but the look like they were cut... but no marks on the boot... So who knows...

I do have sound on the drivers side front now... Kick ass...

I also polished the scratches out of my gauge cluster cover, bought some new bulbs for the autometer gauges, and replaced some questionable vac lines under the hood...

Good day yesterday...

what did you use to buff out the scratches? i have a few that bug the $hit out of me.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
If it doesn't take at least 3 days you've missed something.

i washed the car today because there was no chance of rain for almost a week. i washed it, used some chrome polish to clean the wheels, wiped down the calipers real good and put some tire shine on the tires. i went outside about two hours later and it is pouring rain. i'm still pissed about that.:nonono: i also took out my envoy fogs because they were getting condensation in them. i ended up messing one of them up so brand new ones are on there way for $60.:rockon: when i went to disconnect my hid bulbs so i could put them up until the new fogs came in i pulled on of the wires out of the bulb so i have had a bad day.:fm:

Dubbsy

Go big or go broke.
Established Member
Actually, snowmobiles and snowboarding is proof God loves us. You 3 season states have no idea how much you're missing out.

I'd kill for 3 seasons.

We have 2 - winter and road construction. And both of them are (or are going to) kick my ass this year.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
what did you use to buff out the scratches? i have a few that bug the $hit out of me.

I took a ruff pad scratched it up, wet sanded it with a 100 then 1000 then used Plastic X to polish it back to perfection.

O yeah, look into a mothers powerball it makes polishing a snap.

Shin

Established Member
Went to check the tag to update the signature thread but realise that none of the names are visible :'(

4camwonder

Established Member
i beat on it yesterday and ill do it again today...

although in all honesty i just serviced mine, and am still waiting on some more parts to arrive so i can get to rebuilding the suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread