What did you do with/to your 13/14 GT500 today?

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Enjoyed a thread similar to this on another site and really enjoyed it. Of course I always love viewing pics of our cars.

To start I drove it to work and took delivery of an X-pipe from another member here. Good day so far!

6b8271f4-34ed-4820-b18b-2eaa4dbd3bd8_zps0egk1wuq.jpg

svt662

Established Member
100% of Nothing! It has been sitting for over a year with only 600 miles and Zero time to drive it.....

JPs2013GT500

I can count to potato
Established Member
Put the stock mufflers back on...again.
Fun fact: I have swapped mufflers so many times that I wore out the bolts & threaded sleeve inserts in the frame that hold the muffler brackets in. Had to install helicoils & new bolts for those. Also had to replace the clamps that seal the muffler to over-axle pipes...they would no longer tighten down & hold/seal.

djniknala

Established Member
432925ab4d51df5ffd289cd6c73dc006.jpg
Finished installing the 170 degree Reische thermostat, TR7IX plugs gapped to .028, JLT intake, VMP throttle body and BPS elbow along with my Ngauge with a Lund tune. Next up for Saturday, ATI 10% OD pulley and Gates blue belt. Thanks Van!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson

Established Member
Didnt technically DO anything....yet...but my MGW arrived! Its absurd how excited I am to get this in my car.

302project

The Shelby or the Ranger?
Established Member
100% of Nothing! It has been sitting for over a year with only 600 miles and Zero time to drive it.....

X2 mine is collecting dust just sitting around. I haven't really driven it for like a month or two. Haven't had the time to drive it, got a baby coming and I'm prepping the house for the baby.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Put the stock mufflers back on...again.
Fun fact: I have swapped mufflers so many times that I wore out the bolts & threaded sleeve inserts in the frame that hold the muffler brackets in. Had to install helicoils & new bolts for those. Also had to replace the clamps that seal the muffler to over-axle pipes...they would no longer tighten down & hold/seal.

I believe that changing the exhaust multiple times is definately a 13/14 hobby!

50stangpower

Established Member
Well today I am hoping that My RXT clutch and kooks long tubes are getting installed. I hate taking a car to a shop and waiting!

Spudz

Established Member
Like others, nothing. But I dream about driving it while it's sitting in a Florida garage 5,000 miles away. She will never see the hellish roads up here.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

WOW!
You have only 600 miles on your GT500? That car must be super clean. Got any photos of it?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I used adams polish products on mine today then took it for a spin, and also installed diode dynamics led interior lights

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Like others, nothing. But I dream about driving it while it's sitting in a Florida garage 5,000 miles away. She will never see the hellish roads up here.

I almost bought a 2013 GT500 vert that was from Alaska. It was delivered to Anchorage and the owner moved to Florida. It was really chipped up all over. I have a close friend in Glenallen and have visited him there. It is a place for Powerstrokes not GT500s. Truly the most amazing place on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread