• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

What happened to the turbo builders like JPC and EDP?

Discussion in '5.0L Coyote V8 Engine Modification/Discussion' started by Serpent, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Serpent

Serpent Bike or Cobra? Established Member

I know JPC is still around, but do not hear much from them regarding the newest mustangs. Also havent heard about EDP in awhile. CPR still around too???

alejandro flores says theres a new shop that is doing pretty good with the 2018s, but forgot their names.
    Really love how the 5.0s are so dominant. Dont even need a GT500. Get a 5.0 w/ a10 add boost and let it eat.

2. SID297

SID297 OWNER/ADMIN Staff Member Administrator

CPR can probably tell you some stories.

3. debit_free_2010

debit_free_2010 Member Established Member

Aldo Welds is the shop Flores was pimping, Fathouse Fab seems to be another kit that people talk up and for 15-grand that thing better come with a timeshare in 'Vegas. That Aldo Welds kit is likely up there also.

Any 15-17 kit should fit the '18's.

4. Reaper14

Reaper14 Active Member Established Member

The Fabhouse kit goes for 25k installed I believe. Don't know anyone with it or having bought it. Id be happy with a CPR but went whipple instead.

V.C

5. droidman86

droidman86 New Member Established Member

I can tell you EDP ripped me off last year. He sent me only half of the kit after 3 months of me paying him. I received the 76mm turbo, downpipe, intercooler and headers. I had to finish it myself which cost me about $3K plus the $6k I had paid him for the whole kit.

I had to buy all cold side, hot side, couplers, welding labor, wastegates, blow off valve, oil lines, adapters, fittings and a bunch of other small stuff needed to complete the install.