What is the best concert you’ve ever been to?

PC03GT

Established Member
Slipknot and Korn in Camden, the Prepare for Hell Tour, and TOOL last year in Hershey PA

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Haven’t been to a lot but som favs were, Rod Stewart before his voice went to shit, Garth Brooks, Janet Jackson, Styx & REO Speedwagon in OKC.

I would love to be here in San Diego for the Eagle and Doobie Brothers concert since it is on my birthday but I doubt I will be here

tistan

Established Member
Shinedown back in 2008 or 2009 can't remember now. It was at a place called the Chance in Poughkeepsie NY. It's a great small venue. I had won backstage passes and meet and greets from the local radio station. I brought my wife we got to hang out with the band for hours before the show. Got to watch the band rehearse and got autographs/photos.
I've seen Shinedown 3 times. They put on a good concert.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I saw GNR last year in Hershey PA. I've been to a lot of concerts and so far that was my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My post was a jest that evidently nobody got. :(

I was going to go with 2003, Great White at the Station nightclub, but thought that might be a little over the top.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
e4266cdb91522a90747bdc1e8ec84a0d.jpg

Check out the band list on this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kiss. They were awesome in the 70’s. ELO was also the best. I still remember all those violins and the spaceship rising up.

BDs01MGGT

Established Member
Something a little different here. Went to ultra music festival a few years back to see Eric Prydz play. He’s known to bring in many of his own lasers. I’ll let the picture do the talking.

cac1bc230652fffce0cba2c0a3f927e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wife and I went to see the Rolling Stones in Boston back in 2003. We had a great time. Actually, I think she loved the concert more. I've been a Stones fan since WAY back.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
TOOL, Lateralus tour 2001. Insane 20 minute drum solo playing Triad. Was hypnotic.

I saw that tour as well, in Fitchburg MA. Seen them 11 times.
You TOOL fans seen Puscifer yet? He puts on a hell of a show. My wife and I had "ringside seats" (they let you sit on stage and watch) for the wrestling match before the Puscifer show. The whole thing was part of the Puscifer show, it was incredible.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Pink Floyd Division Bell or Stevie Ray Vaughn at the tiny Paramount Theatre with Eric Clapton a close runner up.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
I saw that tour as well, in Fitchburg MA. Seen them 11 times.
You TOOL fans seen Puscifer yet? He puts on a hell of a show. My wife and I had "ringside seats" (they let you sit on stage and watch) for the wrestling match before the Puscifer show. The whole thing was part of the Puscifer show, it was incredible.
Yup puscifer put on a great show. Saw tool and puscifer play 2016 at aftershock. Actually thinking about it, 2016 aftershock put out one hell of a event. Hella good lineup on both days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

floodstang

Established Member
KISS at the New Orleans Arena, now the Smoothie King Center, in 2004. I've been a fan all my life but that was the first time I saw them live and they did not disappoint. Fire, explosions and spitting blood, they had it all. I'm not a big country fan but I took my wife to see John Michael Montgomery in the 90's and that was a pretty good concert too.

Users who are viewing this thread