What is wrong with people?!

snakedoctor

Established Member
Last week I was coming home from work when I get behind this redneck in a pickup doing 10 miles under the speed limit. Well when I get ready to pass him, he speeds up. I was casually passing him but after he sped up I had to really get on it to get around him(this is on a two lane road) to keep from hitting an oncoming car. As I pass him he flips me off and yells something. Well when we get to the end of the road a few miles later I get in the left lane to turn left and he gets in the right lane to turn right he rolls down the window, flips me off and curses at me, WTF! Today the same thing happened, I get behind some idiot doing way under the speed limit and when I go to pass him he speeds up but today it was raining. I had to try to downshift and punch it without losing traction. Not only is stupid, it's dangerous! I really don't understand why people act this way and I can understand why some get road rage.

TYSHO

Established Member
You couldn't have said it any better, that crap happens to me all of the time!

If I'm trying to get somehwere on time, I'll just smile and waive. If I don't have a particular time to be somewhere, I just get in front and slow down to a complete stop, even if it's the highway and don't allow them to switch lanes and get ahead of me. I've even done this to some diesels that just cut out infront of my lane and force me to hit the breaks or crash into the rear of their truck. Then I proceed to mash the gas and get back to speed in an instant. I'm an asshole sometimes! :thumbsup:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Just a guess but I think some people's lives suck and they want everyone to feel the same way.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
it happens because people dont want anyone in front of them because it hurts their little feelings...oh yea and because they are ****ing idiots~!

oilwell1415

Established Member
to answer your question its because most people are retards

^^^This! I don't know what the deal is. People will sit at a stop sign and stare at your for 1/2 mile then pull out and drive like an old lady as soon as you get to them. Another personal favorite of mine is when they pass me then stop to turn left with 20 cars coming. The right lane of every street in Tulsa ends a block past the intersection, but if you are sitting at the light with nobody behind you they will get over there just so they can try to be in front. Douche bags. Don't even get me started on the advanced physics concepts needed to navigate a four way stop.

99lightning_svt

Established Member
I HATE people who cant drive i honestly will call the Police for retarded shit like that. In Oklahoma you can be ticketed for driving slow in the fast lane and i applaud it!

The 'redneck' is an interesting anomaly of creation. He's been mistaken for the Yeti and Sasquatch in other parts of the world. Some scientists believe that the earth's first mentally retarded person came from their bloodline.

JMD0346

Established Member
Its because when you pass someone you are bringing to attention that they are doing something wrong. Youre telling them "Youre driving is so shitty and slow that I have to pass you".

People dont like that and imo get embarrased by it. So in the true nature of a ****ing moron they yell and flip at you so as to make themselves feel better.

Same thing happened to me a while back. One of the local idots(I live in a small town) does about 28-32 mph down our main road.

As George Carlan once said "People that drive slower than you are goddamn morons. People that drive faster than you are ****ing maniacs!!". LOL

oldmodman

Established Member
Carry a paintball gun at all times. Load the balls yourself with fresh dog crap. Most of the time the other driver WILL smell worse after you light them up. But not always.

Just in case also have a real gun on the seat next to you.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Its because when you pass someone you are bringing to attention that they are doing something wrong. Youre telling them "Youre driving is so shitty and slow that I have to pass you".

People dont like that and imo get embarrased by it. So in the true nature of a ****ing moron they yell and flip at you so as to make themselves feel better.

Same thing happened to me a while back. One of the local idots(I live in a small town) does about 28-32 mph down our main road.

As George Carlan once said "People that drive slower than you are goddamn morons. People that drive faster than you are ****ing maniacs!!". LOL

That sounds about right LOL :thumbsup:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
people are stupid thats for sure,

i had a lady at a 4 way intersection run the stop sign and almost hit me then she flipped me off and was honking at me.

lady just because the car infront of you went before me doesnt mean that you dont have to stop at the sign. (dumb bitch)i wanted to say something but i had my son in the car with me and didnt want him to learn any new words....

BrianP

Established Member
kinda same thing happened to me on my way to class this morning. i was cruising at 70 in the passing lane, some one cuts me off, im right behind her, she moves back over, i down shift to 4th and hammer past her.

as i looked at her, nothing but middle finger in her window. i chuckled and continued driving.

oldmodman

Established Member
And here is my reply to women that flip me off.

I went onto 4chan and downloaded a picture (closeup) of a huge ugly vagina..
Then printed it out on glossy photo paper and attached it to a ping pong paddle. So whenever I get flipped off I just hold up the sign. They always seem to get my meaning.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Carry a paintball gun at all times. Load the balls yourself with fresh dog crap. Most of the time the other driver WILL smell worse after you light them up. But not always.

Just in case also have a real gun on the seat next to you.

+1 lol
other day i was getting into the highway and the guy behind me tried to speed up but at same time cut me off, mind you i had my son w/ me in the car. so i signaled and switched lanes as i had the right to being as i was in front of this retard.
so i see him throw the finger at me the whole time he'sbehind me, he speeds up and sticks his finger right out at me and starts talkn shit. he even threw a cup at me and i laughed thinking to myself "bitch if you only knew i had a Sig sauer in my lap"......:rolling:
sometimes you just don't know whos carrying and whose not. granted i would never do anything to jeopordize my liscence such as road rage but you get the idea. :burnout:

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
This actually happens to me on a Daily Basis. Taking the 118 to Ventura to see my GF. People don't like people passing them. But then drive 10 below the speed limit. I end up having to go almost twice the speed limit to pass them.

I admit, I hate cars in front of me too. But I never drive slower than the posted limit. I am never responsible for the traffic behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread