What the H33L is a WRX STI?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Oh yah, I would consider this quite spoiled!!! Especially for a high school student

From your profile here!
Lover of fast cars. Have had Audi S4, WRX, Lightning, and MB C32 AMG. Love the L. Love the speed and having a pickup

BBriBro

Established Member
Holy crap, I didn't read his Bio, Dude, you don't have a leg to stand on ! Those are very nice cars, by anyones standards, but for a HS kid ? owning all those within what.. 2 years? come on

mhamilton

Established Member
S4 was bought for less than it was sold for. Back when the first came out. It was actually my fathers, but I drove it until we sold it. C32 was same story. My dad once again bought that with the intention of selling it later for more than he bought it. He actually then fell in love with the C32 and kept it for himself and sold his car.

Rare cars go for more than they are worth off the lot when they are in demand.

Dealer markup anyone?

THe HS college thing.... I already stated that I am currently in HS and have already been accepted, with my scholarships granted to me in formal contracts, to go to Tulane in the fall. This was stated long ago. THe "I pay for my college" is in anticipation that my scholarships will pay for my college starting in September.

If you had a S4 and or C32 sitting around waiting to be sold and you were allowed to drive them for 2-3 months.... wouldn't you?

But regardless....... I plan to pay my parents back in full.

And I will be able to....... But I would rather not get into those logistics now.

The S4 and C32 were not truely "mine" but basically barrowed for 2-3 months.... and I agree.... I was spoiled getting to drive those!

But the L is much different, much cheaper, and for what I need (considering I have to make 3 major moves of basically all i own in the next 4 months), very useable.

Plus..... My dad likes my L a lot, and will quite often drive it himself. We have 3 cars and 3 drivers. My dad (and I help, since I know more about cars than he) picks out 2 and my mom gets the other. I drive what my dad is not. The L is actually the first "third" car he has owned which was bought for me. The S4 i drove but was bought for him, the C32 i drove but was bought for him, the WRX I drove but was bought for him. And trust me.... my father has paid more than his dues to society, and is not some bussiness man. The L is the first automobile bought, specifically for me. Therefore, I was only angered about the HS punk comment in direct relation to that. I agree.... getting to drive a 42 and 55 thousand dollar car for even a month was spoiled for a HS, but if you went to my school, you would consider me one of the "poor" kids driving an L. I would make a guess and say that the average sticker price of the car on my campus is around 40k. Mabye More. We have a kid in a MB SL600! 7-8 kids with Denali's. 4 kids with their very own S4's, 2 corvettes, 1 Z06 and the list goes on.

Once again, i never ever said that i wasnt lucky, or well off.
I only said that HS Punks are not greatful for what they have..... and therefore i am not a HS Punk!

Thats all!

PS.... my x-girlfriend drow a Z06, and an M3 cab (2002), and a Audi TT roadster..... all hers!

If you were from, or have ever been to Memorial area of Houston you would have a new feeling of spoiled! There is a kid there wit a 911 Turbo! No BS!

Spoiled, mabye....... Punk, No

Huge difference.

mhamilton

Established Member
Its just the way typed words sound....

and times have really changed!

Very, Very true.

PS.... 18, going on 19.

Im just a lover of cars, just like you all!

I also like to debate!

No hard feelings over any of this i hope

Users who are viewing this thread