What's For Dinner Thread

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Don't have those here. I'm gonna have to do some research.

After the 3rd 18 hour day in a row i am going home to drink and drink heavily. To get back up and do it all over again. this working thing is beginning to be pain in the ass.
Damn Mike! Here I'm bitchin' about an 11 hour day. I was wonderin' where you've been.

Cheers Brotha!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
A little bit of pasta then popcorn later tonight at Ant-Man.
I'm stahtin' to think about makin' some pastah now.

boximgseq.png

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm not a big Velveeta fan. I should put that in @VegasMichael 's thread.
I've actually never had the stuff. I will tell you this though: Years ago I was invited to a wine and cheese party and I showed up with T-Bird and Cheeze-whiz. Guess who scored all kinds of points that night? The hostess orca bitch was squirting that shit into her gaping cave of a mouth and me and another dude drained the T-Bird and didn't feel right for three goddamn days. True story.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I've actually never had the stuff. I will tell you this though: Years ago I was invited to a wine and cheese party and I showed up with T-Bird and Cheeze-whiz. Guess who scored all kinds of points that night? The hostess orca bitch was squirting that shit into her gaping cave of a mouth and me and another dude drained the T-Bird and didn't feel right for three goddamn days. True story.
I woulda loved to have been there!

Users who are viewing this thread