What's For Dinner Thread

Recon

Established Member
56f2f77eac1df1cae7eba991179a11f2.jpg

Stone crab, baked potato, and vegetables.

Pick your poison.

hostile500

Established Member
That sucks Mike! Good thing for that wood stove bro.
You might be out of power tonight as well. Looks like it's going to ice up again tonight.

Yeah it happens a lot. We have a small generator I can fire up. Won't do the whole house. But enough for the refrigerator couple lights. Enough to get by. Just can't use the stove. I'll be buying a big one this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Open heart, todays meals grilled salmon, fresh steamed mixed vegetables w/ sweet potato and breakfast with bean soup for lunchView attachment 1460512
View attachment 1460513 Tapatalk won’t let me upload my chest photo
Ouch.
My dad, (79 at the time), had open heart surgery as well. Did really, really well for his age. He was out of bed and up in a chair the very next day, with help from some nurses. Good luck going forward man!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you tones. I’m 57, can’t imagine doing it at 70 but I guess I’ll see then.
View attachment 1460515
You're welcome. That is not an easy surgery for some people. His hospital roommate was about 50 years old or so and he had a hard time walking and getting around without nurses. My dad has a nasty scar as well and a nasty gall bladder scar. Looks like he went through war.
You'll be fine man. My dad has been doing great ever since. He's almost 83 now. He also had his gall bladder out that same year, but a couple of months earlier and that's what lead them to finding out about his weak heart and weird readings from it. My dad said he had more pain from the gall bladder surgery than the open heart surgery. lol Weird.
Take care man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread