Where to buy CPR turbo kit?

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Need to order a single turbo kit for my 2014 mt82

Where can I get the CPR turbo kit I couldn't find it on a website?

CPRsm

Thanx fellers. Can pm me here. Will get a site up one of these days. Old one was forum based like SVT. Became too much to keep up with and need to make a retail site. But I'm always around here.

robbinthehood

Established Member
What kind of pricing on the base kit and how about install time? Only heard good things about the kit

CPRsm

Lol thanx for doing foot work on the links for me Austin.

Mr. Locksely, this is a link for a current giveaway. I think the 14th spot is about to go. But the first post has a list of everything in the kit. Our current customers have access to early testing of our transbrake for the 6R80 and dual fuel hat as well.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/851253-2011-turbo-kit-giveaway.html

This show some of the parts and install a little closer
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...d-w-cprs-prototype-kit-warning-pic-heavy.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...inator-cpr-turbo-kit-build-picture-heavy.html

CPRsm

Sorry it's been kinda hectic today and forgetting stuff left and right. Install:
It can be a bit lengthy depending on your skill level. The parts aren't terribly diffcult to put on, there are just a lot of parts to install. Kmember, tubular core supprt, expansion tank, fan, etc. Nothing terribly difficult though. Hardest part probably removing the stock kmember, or stock headers. I haven't been able to have one here to do a straight install only, yet. But would put it at a 23-29hr install.

Last edited:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
DO IT!! A web page would be awesome but Dustin is very good at responding and answering any questions. Customer service is A++++. I cant speak on the kit too much as mine is still being built but as we have all seen it has done great and has put down some power! Goodluck!

CPRsm

Yeah, it's great it comes with all the parts most will install over time anyway. But they all get installed at once. All my customers at this point have installed their kits without instructions. Just call and ask the occasional question. The video is about done. Just need to refilm the section where the kit has been changed so it's up to date. But if they can do without instructions, the DVD should make it a breeze.

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Yeah, it's great it comes with all the parts most will install over time anyway. But they all get installed at once. All my customers at this point have installed their kits without instructions. Just call and ask the occasional question. The video is about done. Just need to refilm the secrion where the kit has been changed so it's up to date. But if they can do without instructions, the DVD should make it a breeze.

Instructions....you mean....Suggestions :burnout:

In all honesty its VERY strait forward.

CPRsm

I think ill knock this out 12-15hrs with my buddy the master ford tech
That's cool. Second set of eyes always helps. I'll tell you or any of my "to be" customers if you get stuck for more than a few minutes give me a call. What might take someone an hour to figure out or throw tools, I might be able to prevent w a 10min call. Don't be afraid to "bother" me. That's why I'm here. Still some wait. I get the occasional "WTF" call. Two minutes later "Aahhhhhh shit, ok." Those are fun because then I rub it in a remind them to call sooner lol

Bud

Established Member
nsrh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread