Where to find auto loan to purchase termi?

twnt70s

Established Member
Hello and excuse me everyone. I did not know where to post this question so I am asking it here. Does anyone know of a lending institution that still gives auto loans to purchase a car as old as a termi? I appreciate the help

Jose

Zemedici

Established Member
Got mine through Delta Community Credit Union - was rather painless, roughly 2 days of faxing / emailing and wham I had a check overnighted to me.

rborden

Established Member
if you are a military veteran go through Navy Federal Credit Union.

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
I use Randolph Brooks Credit Union in my area. Probably the easiest one I have worked with. Tell them how much you want and they give you a bank check to go buy whatever you want and then just come back with the title and finish the paperwork.

Psi_Chick

Established Member
Credit union!!

Mine financed an 2003 with 131k miles, in which other banks pretty much laughed because of age, mileage, and price.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hands down, a credit union in your area, if there is one. That would be easier that faxing paperwork back and forth.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Nationwide lent the full amount on mine for 3.15% and 72 months.

Also mentioned, Lightstream (you have to have stellar credit for them, but they just deposit the money to your account). I have an unsecured loan from them, they don't even hold the title (so it's easier to sell if need be).

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
USAA might do it. I have gotten loans on 10+ year cars from them in the past, albeit interest rate weren't the best, but not ridiculous either.

Users who are viewing this thread