Which H-Pipe

KKOSH

Established Member
I have a 07 GT500 vert with the 13-14 TVS and Borla Tourings. The Borla's are bit to quiet for me. Lethal offers the least expensive one but it isn't stainless (not sure if that matters). MRT isn't far from where I live. Any opinions? Was thinking of doing catless. Thanks!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
If you drive your car daily in the winter, then youll want to get the lethal offroad h ceramic coated.

As for its function i have one (lethal or h) and i love it. Easily let me put off headers until i was ready to make the jump. Volume increase with factory mufflers gave me what i wanted when i get on it, but quiet enough at idle that im not waking all the neighbors up if i didt want to. Great tone too

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I have the Lethal ORH, with the factory mufflers. The sound is great, and I feel is a better combo than spending money on an aftermarket muffler. Gives great volume at WFO, but quiet around town and when you want it to be.

fullboogie

Established Member
You might want to ride in a catless car first. An offroad H is substantially louder and has more drone. I had the lethal and took it off. Went to a stock midpipe, an H section grafted in place of the stock X, and Borla Stingers.

MastaAce03

Established Member
I have Borla touring and off-road Lethal h pipe. Perfect combo for me. Pm me with your number if you want me to send you a video. Can't post it here for some reason.

Edit- I have a 12, so mine will be louder than the 07.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Hillbilly's setup really sounds great! Love it!

KKOSH, if you don't drive in the winter nor in the rain, you're fine without stainless. If you do, stainless will last longer, or get them ceramic coated, as lexustech48 said.

KKOSH

Established Member
Ordered the Lethal H-pipe today! Will install as soon as I get it next week and then have retuned. Curious to see how much more rwhp I get with it.

Cobra-Master

Established Member
Ordered the Lethal H-pipe today! Will install as soon as I get it next week and then have retuned. Curious to see how much more rwhp I get with it.

Curious, did you do the H-pipe install? I'm thinking about a Lethal ORH pipe as well and curious on your opinion.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have an MRT on my 07' and really like it. Have it matched up with Magnaflows and it's a great tone for what I'm looking for. Which is basically staying married! It's not obnoxious at all but has a good muscle car sound to it.

KKOSH

Established Member
just
Curious, did you do the H-pipe install? I'm thinking about a Lethal ORH pipe as well and curious on your opinion.
Got it installed last week and put on the dyno today. Install went smooth, no issues. Picked up an extra 19 rwhp from my last dyno. I did loose some boost though. But torque and hp were up so I am happy. Sound is PERFECT with the Borla Tourings. I have been chasing a sound for a long time. The Borla's were my 3rd axleback. :(

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I installed mine on floor stands. Not at all hard to do. Biggest hang up was the pass side sensor. Most say to disconnect at the plug but my hands were to big to get in there. So I just unscrewed it from the pipe then disconnected it. Lots of room to connect with the cats out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread