Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Kinetik

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pro Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

twistedneck

Established Member
My Lithium is not on this list.. its made by BAllistic. Turns over way better than stock even (never suffers a heat soak) and has a charging computer built in.

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=10410

I paid $700 for mine last year but the prices are falling its only $500 now!! worth every cent its only 8lbs. I used the stock mount and just cut the strap size and it fit.

Kyle55

Established Member
Mine just arrived. Its so small I hope i bought the right one. Its so light to can't beat it for 220$

Need to figure out if the oem strap will hold it down.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    887.6 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:

redbird555

Established Member
Lithium is they way to go even if you can afford the smart $700 dollar ones. I run this one, its in my DD turns over 11:1 compression no problem. Has 540cca and 26ah equivalent which is much more than any of the small lead acid batteries. I leave my radio on while cleaning my car and have left the car sit for a week and still cranks just fine. I also have a 6ch jl audio amp power all 6 speakers as well as a kenwood amp powering a 10" JL sub, never had an issue in almost a year now. Best thing is its 4.5 lbs....Lithium's are picky about the charger you use on them, most companies sell a special charger but I have charged mine when i left my lights on,as have many others on a low 2 amp sears charger. just monitor it so it doesnt over charge
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007DMZC92?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Kyle55

Established Member
Ill know soon i got the battery but forget to get the SAE terminal adapters which will arrive soon.

Maybe Blazer will chime in on how to keep the battery in place in the stock tray.

Kyle55

Established Member
IMG_0086.JPGIMG_0087.JPGSo I installed the anti gravity battery. Anti gravity was out of the battery bolts so i went to a local shop and bought some odyssey sae bolts for the terminals. Car starts right up. On the first drive i think i might notice the car off balance but I'm not sure, keep in mind I'm also 240 pounds so maybe the driver side is off balance. I had to saw some of the plastic of the battery tray to make the battery fit. It still doesn't fit snug so i may have to get a dremel. The factory strap down works but because the battery is much shorter it also is not a tight fit. For the insulator i cut it in pieces and put it around the battery lol. Everything isn't figured out yet so i hope the battery having some movement in the engine bay doesn't effect the car. If i try to pull the battery out up it will move an inch but the strap will keep it down. There is also side to side movement and inch or so. Is this dangerous

Last edited:

1quick

Established Member
I run the 17lb braille in the stock location, I bought mine for a different car and kept it when I sold the car its 3 years old and been in my mustang for a year now no issues

Quad4_72

Established Member
Link now shows $360 :(

Gotta get em while they're hot! That deal was killer on those things. Their main website shows the 369 price too. Wonder if they were just mislabeled and they just now caught it now that a bunch of us ordered them lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread