Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Kinetik

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pro Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

redbird555

Established Member
The one I posted here on amazon is a better battery than the one on ebay. Not saying that one is bad but the one on amazon (shorai) is a 540cca 36ah battery. You'll never notice the small cca difference but the 36ah is twice the capacity on the one on ebay and is actually comparable to stock which translates to a longer battery life if you have the doors open, radio on without the car running etc. 18ah is low which is usually what a deka or braille would be and will die pretty fast if a door is open or you crank the engine a few times.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00&tag=viglink21505-20

this is the info from shorai's website.
http://shoraipower.com/lfx36l3-bs12-p130

Swiss Boss

Established Member
I got my battery tender in the mail this week
IMG_0855_zpscj2mo3je.jpg

yeahloh95

Established Member
i have been driving around with my anitgravity and it works great i used an exsiting hole for the battery tray and an alum strap works great and is light

KBBoss302

Established Member
Bump - any additional feedback from you guys? My car is sometimes only driven every 2-3 weeks so I want something that can last. I have been using Shorai and Ballistic lithium iron batteries for 4+ years on my motorcycles and they are great even after a few months without being started or hooked up to a tender. Would like similar for my car.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Still sub'd. Will be installing some sort of lightweight batt under my rear seat delete this spring. Want something that starts all the time.

blownby

Established Member
updates on longer term use and the anti gravity batts? I am about to buy one..
Just trying to make sure great results before I spend $300-$400 and also determine if I need the larger 720ca (25aH) $399 one or 480ca (22aH) $289 is plenty or the Battery tender 480ca (25-36aH??) at $209

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Ford dropped the ball with the oem battery tray location, you can't fit hardly any store bought versions cause they hit the hood. There's plenty of room to lower it but who want to drill into the firewall again.

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Ford dropped the ball with the oem battery tray location, you can't fit hardly any store bought versions cause they hit the hood. There's plenty of room to lower it but who want to drill into the firewall again.

Slightly modded my stock battery tray and an etx18 fits great!

Users who are viewing this thread