Which Tubular K member UPR,AJE,TeamZ (vote)

Which Tubular K member is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mustang_guy

Established Member
Im debaiting between these 3 tubular K members, after looking into the UPR you guys gave me a fair bit of good feedback but at the same time some of you recommended the AJE and some the TeamZ so I thought Id make a poll for it.
Its for my 04 Cobra, Im planning on running a solid axle next year with 3.73 gears and of course 31 spline axles and carrier.

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
after going on the website they seem like a good choice, just not sure what spring length and rate I should go with

Team Z

Just give Dave a call and let him know what your goals/plans are for your car. He'll set you up nicely. His customer service is top notch not to mention the quality of his parts are outstanding.

mustang_guy

Established Member
Team Z

Just give Dave a call and let him know what your goals/plans are for your car. He'll set you up nicely. His customer service is top notch not to mention the quality of his parts are outstanding.

sounds good! I'll do that tomorrow
Im probably looking for a 14 inch spring 175 lb spring rate but the hardest spring rate they have on the website is 150 lb which I think is a bit too soft for a cobra but well see what he says

yellowgt02

Established Member
Another good one that I wouldnt overlook is PA Racing.

Also PSR, but you will have to shell out some coin for one...From the reviews of it, its well worth it.

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
If it makes any difference you don't need to relocate the oil filter with the Team Z K-Member. I believe you do with all the others (not 100% sure though).

mkb116

Established Member
I just installed my Team z k member with 1" shorter a arms, no motor back in it yet but it bolted it up perfectly and customer service has been great.

mustang_guy

Established Member
Thanks guys, Im probably going to go with the TeamZ k member

On teamZ's website it says they recommend adjustable A arms for 03-04 Cobra setup, anyone know what thats about?
also they dont seem to have a 14 inch 175 lb spring?

MVD

Established Member
On teamZ's website it says they recommend adjustable A arms for 03-04 Cobra setup, anyone know what thats about?

Not sure what you mean...."anyone know what that's about".

I would bet the farm they carry a 14/175 spring, if not just buy them elsewhere, damn near every distributor of aftermarket parts will carry those springs.

mkb116

Established Member
Thanks guys, Im probably going to go with the TeamZ k member

Haha, whats funny is I asked him why he recommended the adjustable A arms and he said, "There adjustable." No shit eh!? :dw: If thats all he had to say about them, I'll stick with the regular a arms...

Also they do have 14" 175 lb springs, thats what I got. You just have to email them and let them know.

By the way they use Strange coilovers.

Last edited:

mustang_guy

Established Member
Haha, whats funny is I asked him why he recommended the adjustable A arms and he said, "There adjustable." No shit eh!? :dw: If thats all he had to say about them, I'll stick with the regular a arms...

Also they do have 14" 175 lb springs, thats what I got. You just have to email them and let them know.

By the way they use Strange coilovers.

hehe I thought the same thing, I guess the adjustables are for more adjustability in the alignment. I'll stick with basic and get the non adjustables.

I'll make sure to call them first and order the 14 inch 175 lb springs along with the adjustable strange struts

thanks for the reply!

STOCKISH03SVT

I know this is an old thread but i have been in the process of changing out my k frame heads and what not of a big job on my 1st run 03 termi i have the car a while and found every problem from ripping rears out to snapping axels and newest to the list got a team z tubluar k that i have gotten nothing but problems with after the worng caster camber plates first to 3 different sets of a arms to get to the bump steer kit not being longer than stock and having the power steering favor the passenger side of the car anyone have any fixes or ideas of what to do with my situation

MVD

Established Member
I know this is an old thread but i have been in the process of changing out my k frame heads and what not of a big job on my 1st run 03 termi i have the car a while and found every problem from ripping rears out to snapping axels and newest to the list got a team z tubluar k that i have gotten nothing but problems with after the worng caster camber plates first to 3 different sets of a arms to get to the bump steer kit not being longer than stock and having the power steering favor the passenger side of the car anyone have any fixes or ideas of what to do with my situation

team z, Im going to run all his stuff.

Hopefully guys that are also running Team Z suspension, like webleedorange61, can answer your question.

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member

Call Dave.... He will take care of you. His customer service is a big reason why I chose Team Z for ALL of the suspension on my fox.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread