Whipple 2.9L front feed monoblade issues?

Fdlp83

The whine & cheese party
Established Member
Just had the whipple 2.9 front feed with the 132mm elliptical TB on my 14 GT.... did anyone have tuning issues with this TB? What issues, and how were those issues addressed? TIA

calebdnehus

Established Member
And what kind of power did you put down? I'm looking and Lund, Palm Beach, & AED

AED. Hit Shaun up, he knows his stuff and there probably isnt a question you could ask him that he couldnt answer for you. He will be tuning my VMP stage 2 when I finally get around to installing it

Fdlp83

The whine & cheese party
Established Member
AED. Hit Shaun up, he knows his stuff and there probably isnt a question you could ask him that he couldnt answer for you. He will be tuning my VMP stage 2 when I finally get around to installing it
I love Shaun! Good dude! He definitely helps me out with questions. He tuned my car the first time, with the Cobra Jet set up. You'll definitely put power down with that VMP, for sure

calebdnehus

Established Member
I love Shaun! Good dude! He definitely helps me out with questions. He tuned my car the first time, with the Cobra Jet set up. You'll definitely put power down with that VMP, for sure

Definitely, Shaun is baller for sure. The VMP should put down some power... Once it goes on lol. I'm still waiting on my buddy to get some space in his shop so we can keep my car out of the weather while we work. Hoping for next week

Users who are viewing this thread