Who doesn’t Want boost

richie_1

Established Member
IMG_0275.JPG

So close but gotta break the clutch in and get a tune but so glad to get her back after two months

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Two months for the blower install? That's a long time. ??

Congrats on choosing VMP. You're going to be very happy with the power/torque once you get the tune done.

theparker

Established Member
What's your fuel set up on this? I'm debating on doing a ported blower or saving up some more coin for a 2.3 vmp.

Why not just get the 2650? It’s on presale now and should start to be delivered by the wnd of the month. And it’s roughly the same price.

cj428mach

Established Member
Why not just get the 2650? It’s on presale now and should start to be delivered by the wnd of the month. And it’s roughly the same price.

The 2.3's are sold out last I saw but they sold them for $2999 where the 2.65 was selling for $3999. New and used 2.3's are going to be considerably cheaper than the new 2.65.

techi14

Established Member
thanks guys, I'll hold off for a nice VMP or whipple. Hoping 80# injectors, a BAP, and a solid tune will be sufficient. Don't really want to go return fuel yet.

richie_1

Established Member
Two months for the blower install? That's a long time. ??

Congrats on choosing VMP. You're going to be very happy with the power/torque once you get the tune done.

Yes there was a lot of problems buying everything but almost there just broke in the clutch and waiting for 04sleeper to send he final tune

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

richie_1

Established Member
It was supposed to be a leak down test on the stock motor than it turned into new heads and a new supercharger and fuel system can’t wait for the final tune so I can have a little fun

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread