Who would be interested in a Steeda K-Member?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I just looked and I ordered mine on 12/06/15, I wonder whats going on this is crazy, its been over 4 months.

I was called in mid February that mine was shipping, I was told in early March mine got shipped to another person that ordered, late March that my order was ready but it was showing I wasn't paid in full which after a quick look I was, April 12th I was told it was at powdercoat.

I am about to cancel my order as nice and unique as the piece is. I have never had issues before this.

I understand this is not a mass produced and don't mind waiting when I am informed. I feel like I am being lied to.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I was called in mid February that mine was shipping, I was told in early March mine got shipped to another person that ordered, late March that my order was ready but it was showing I wasn't paid in full which after a quick look I was, April 12th I was told it was at powdercoat.

I am about to cancel my order as nice and unique as the piece is. I have never had issues before this.

I understand this is not a mass produced and don't mind waiting when I am informed. I feel like I am being lied to.

I sent them an email a couple of days ago and received a reply today, that said we apologies for the delay, something about putting another authorization on my card. The big kicker, it will be another 2 to 3 weeks before its ready. I have had zero follow up since I ordered it, I'm pretty laid back but it would have been nice to hear something before now....

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
I sent them an email a couple of days ago and received a reply today, that said we apologies for the delay, something about putting another authorization on my card. The big kicker, it will be another 2 to 3 weeks before its ready. I have had zero follow up since I ordered it, I'm pretty laid back but it would have been nice to hear something before now....

I'm starting to look into other options now. The only real issue is I do not want to go coil over.

Steeda has dropped the ball, their Customer Service has dropped the ball.

Unless something happens by the end of the week and they make up for piss poor service and the lies, I am canceling my order, going to a competitor, and I will never spend another dime with them.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I'm starting to look into other options now. The only real issue is I do not want to go coil over.

Steeda has dropped the ball, their Customer Service has dropped the ball.

Unless something happens by the end of the week and they make up for piss poor service and the lies, I am canceling my order, going to a competitor, and I will never spend another dime with them.

I received an email today that mine shipped, not sure so will see. Just seems odd that they told me 2 to 3 weeks the day before.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
I received an email today that mine shipped, not sure so will see. Just seems odd that they told me 2 to 3 weeks the day before.

I am glad it worked out for you. I emailed Steeda Friday and returned a call they made, left a message. If no return call or satisfaction by Friday, I will make a thread in Roadside and get my money back my way.

SVTXTC

Established Member
Any updates for you guys? Has everyone received theirs? I have mine available if anyone is needing it to finish your build ASAP

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Any updates for you guys? Has everyone received theirs? I have mine available if anyone is needing it to finish your build ASAP

Got mine, think I am going to order one for the Cobra also. I believe I am going to have it sandblasted and repowdercoated wrinkle black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Got mine, think I am going to order one for the Cobra also. I believe I am going to have it sandblasted and repowdercoated wrinkle black.

I still haven't got mine, what a joke they even charged my credit card!!!

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Sorry guys I haven't come back to this thread until now. I will say though I have been watching it to follow the progress and make sure you all received your K-members since I was the one who got this started. I opted out of purchasing mine for now due to Steeda's customer service. I am not going to air out the details or bash a vendor of this sight but I want to let you all know that after reading that a few of you didn't receive your K-members I called Steeda myself to let them know about the issues and to let them know some of you were not happy and thinking about canceling your orders. They told me that everyone's K-members were shipped out which was not the case. So just wanted to let you all know that I have personally called Steeda to find out what was going on. I would advise anyone who hasn't received there K-members to call Steeda to let them know. If I would of known this interest thread would of played out like it did I wouldn't of bothered. This is a great K-member and I glad that the people who wanted one got a chance to get one before they discontinue it for good. As for me I am just disappointed in Steeda's customer service.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I got mine, I haven't installed it yet but it looks like a quality piece. It took awhile to get it but worth the wait IMO

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
So my K member showed up yesterday, I haven't even opened it, my wife asked me what it was, and I just said something I ordered way before Christmas.

I don't guess it really matters but I never received a phone call from them stating any kind of delay nor did I receive an email till I sent them one. So 5 months pass and I send them an email, get a reply that it will be 2 to 3 weeks. It shows up two months later.

I'm not sure how they stay in business.....

tj@steeda

Established Member
So my K member showed up yesterday, I haven't even opened it, my wife asked me what it was, and I just said something I ordered way before Christmas.

I don't guess it really matters but I never received a phone call from them stating any kind of delay nor did I receive an email till I sent them one. So 5 months pass and I send them an email, get a reply that it will be 2 to 3 weeks. It shows up two months later.

We rely on automated systems to help push email notifications & updates - as you know, technology does not always do as it's told.

We appreciate your patience & support during the process - at the end of the day ... you got a K-Member!

Best Regards,

TJ

Beavis281

Established Member

One reason I will never buy their products.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
One reason I will never buy their products.

I've bought their bumpsteer and ball joint kits new from members on forums who didn't use them for whatever reason. Love them. Not sure why they had such a delay with these k members. Not sure if others have had issues with any other products besides these.

D-MANN

Established Member
K members are built to order so i believe thats why the wait. Takes awhile to fabricate. I received mine in short order tho. Its a well built unit thats for sure. Only other one that compares is the MM k member but you need to run c/o with that.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
You guys think this k member is worth the price and the 19lbs of weight saved?

If you don't want to run a full coilover set up and want to retain factory control arms yeah. But if you plan on upgrading everything I guess you would be better off getting the MM. Not to insult steeda just whatever your future intentions are.

Users who are viewing this thread