Who's going to Ponies In The Smokies?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We're starting to get our rig loaded and ready to go. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be bringing the Lightning like I had hoped (maybe next year?). I think this is going to be a really great event, and a great way to kick off the season. If you're looking for more info about it check out Jeff's announcement thread by clicking here:

Ponies In The Smokies: March 29th to April 1st 2017

Check out our announcement for the SVTPerformance Shine Run Party here:

Event: SVTP's #PITS Shine Run Party

See you guys there. :)

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Thanks for the support brother! Already seeing some mustangs in town early in the week! Its gonna be epic!! Especially Thursday night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
How close will you be to NC 27055 at any given time Travis? I have a GT500 fender for you. :p

93fakesnake

Established Member
Thank you for your support Travis. I definitely want two of those shirts please.. 3XL and XL

Kiohtee

Established Member
Not going anywhere near it, but I do pass through Winston-Salem a couple times a year.

Oh OK. I believe we'll be taking our next monthly trip to MB on 4/21-4/23, so if you'll be around then, I'll bring it then.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I could have finished one of mine. Maybe next year.

Sent from Dr. Krieger's Lab

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Enjoy it everyone. Looks like a really great event. A shame it's so far away. Sucks that we don't have venues up here in the Northeast like that one. Slim pickings up here unfortunately, unless you don't mind driving a few hours. :(

93fakesnake

Established Member
Travis thank you so much for taking part in PITS!!!! It was a blast having you and your crew there.. Next time you better give me a heads up your going to put me on the spot!!!!!! LOL Get ready for PITS 2018 March 21st-24th 2018!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread