work pictures... post pics of your profession!

RootsBlownSVT

OVERTHINKER
Established Member
Mines shitty...
clip_image001.jpg

I'm with ya, drive the truck that dumps at the treatment plant ---- smells like money

city-truck.jpg

Last edited:

pianoman90

Established Member
About the closest thing I have to "work," since I'm a second year med student right now. I took this picture with my dad in 2005 when I was volunteering in the ER. The experience that I had that summer was the reason that I decided to go into medicine. I'm glad that I have a picture that reminds me of that time.

n41801601_30046297_360.jpg

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Mines shitty...
clip_image001.jpg

I worked at our local borough for two summers. Had the shovel the dry beds the one summer. It was terrible. It was probably worse than working at a landfill for two summers.

But... full-time student and got an internship this summer designing asphalt plant equipment.

inventor_2010.bmp

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I'm a full time college student with a part time job at a grocery store (steady paycheck), and a part time job as an automotive photographer. Sometimes I mix the two up...

4516728847_10e9212ea4_z.jpg

4515631062_6ca0c0bcbe_z.jpg

and a little behind the scenes from one of my shoots a few months ago...

4618215800_1ecb4eb6cc_z.jpg

shoulda pulled up my shorts lol

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Professional auto detailer and full time college student

ignore the dirty tires.. This was the day before a car show and I wasnt planning on taking pics and was holding off until the day of the show to do the finishing touches on the cars (windows, tires, rims, and wheel wells)
IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

z06065.jpg

june067.jpg

(yes.. There is a car in the background.. it actually belongs to one of my real good friends and I cleaned it for a photoshoot)
RochesterRacing_com054.jpg

RochesterRacing_com048.jpg

RochesterRacing_com054.jpg

Last edited:

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
OP please post some pics of your car, I always wondered what a cobra would look like with volk wheels. Yours looks sweet. :beer:

MachsFastr

Established Member
I worked at our local borough for two summers. Had the shovel the dry beds the one summer. It was terrible. It was probably worse than working at a landfill for two summers.

I work in maintenance for 2 plants and cover 58 lift stations.
We just cleaned our drying beds out, but we use backhoes. They are about 25'x100' and we have 8 of them.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Im a Air Traffic Controller.

Control20Tower.jpg

Here is what it looks like we we get deployed
DSCN1119.jpg

And these are the planes I talk to.
f18_breakoff.jpg

Last edited:

Tunink

Established Member
is that a 10 color Komori?? I have been out of the offset Printing industry for a while now. I operated small single and two color presses. I was a Graphic designer for a little while and couldn't make the money i wanted around my home town.

It is a 10 color 40" Heidelberg Press. Super nice machines, just recently sold one in New Zealand to a great group of guys. It can be a nice lucrative business, especially when you own your own company, I've been doing this for about 3 years now, and it's only getting better.

And the saying is true, it's not what you know. It's who you know.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread