WTB: 03-04 Black Coupe

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
What's up guys I'm in the market for a 03-04 black terminator coupe with less than 50k miles. I have a budget of 18-25k max depending on the car. In California is a very big plus. Don't really want to travel but willing too for the right car. Thank you let me know what you have!

GRod214

Established Member
I saw one today in San Antonio it wasn't what I was looking for as I have owned several black coupes and verts. It was relatively clean only thing is it has after market cobra R wheels on it and a cold air. Other than that it's unmolested I would be happy to send you the link if you would like. 51k miles

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
I saw one today in San Antonio it wasn't what I was looking for as I have owned several black coupes and verts. It was relatively clean only thing is it has after market cobra R wheels on it and a cold air. Other than that it's unmolested I would be happy to send you the link if you would like. 51k miles

At Jordan motor cars correct? I saw that one on car gurus man!! Looks real clean in pictures. Did you test drive? What made you pass on it? I've been thinking real hard on flying out there...

GRod214

Established Member
Na man I didn't as it was a little wet out side I inspected it very well. If you need me to drive it or take pics or video let me know it's not far from my house. It's about is clean and straight as it gets. Only very minor problematic areas. If I hadn't owned other black outs I would have bought it. Inside is nearly flawless btw looks almost new.

Cobra_Chris03

Established Member
Black 03 cobra for sale with 23k miles. Interior is literally perfect. Exterior has a couple scratches/scuffs. Feel free to text/call me for more info 561-517-1250

Jsantana91

Established Member
What's up guys I'm in the market for a 03-04 black terminator coupe with less than 50k miles. I have a budget of 18-25k max depending on the car. In California is a very big plus. Don't really want to travel but willing too for the right car. Thank you let me know what you have!

I have an 04 color is oxford white mileage is at 58k miles. Car has bolt ons. PM me $17k

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nickatz5

Established Member

I have a 04 for sale in cali, shoot me a text 619-227-9593 I can send over more info.. 35k miles torch red.. 2.3 whipple.. 700hp/707tq e85

ace75

Established Member
Are you still looking for a cobra? I have a black 03 coupe with less than 18M and basic bolt ons.

Users who are viewing this thread