WTB 03/04 cobra TX

Nando2013

Established Member
Here we go again. Had bought a cobra about two years ago which I regretfully sold so I am once again in the market. I am located in San Antonio TX and would rather stay local to TX but I am willing to travel a bit for the right deal. My last two cobras have been convertible so I am preferably looking for a coupe but it all depends on the right car. Have a budget of $21,000. Please let me know what’s out there. You can email me [email protected] or text to 210.740.6126.

LP6850

Established Member

This is my 2003 Mustang Cobra with 46,490 miles. I'm looking to get $23,500. I am the second owner. I purchased this car in 2011 with 33,000 miles with all of the modifications already completed. The only thing I’ve done is to replace the clutch at 38,153 with a Spec Stage 3+. All mods were professionally installed, and all of the receipts are included. The car is very clean and I intended on keeping it for a long time, but I don’t drive it much anymore (especially all winter) and I hate seeing it just sitting there every day. It has never been in an accident. The passenger side rear quarter panel was replaced (not fixed with bond) after my wife cut it too close and dented it pulling into the garage. The $5,000 repair was done by a very reputable body shop and you can't tell it was ever done. I’m located outside of Chicago. Please reach out with any questions. Thank you!

Whipple 2.3 Liter S/C

Magnaflow Exhaust w/ X-Pipe

Rear cylinder head cooling mod and upgraded radiator.

Fuel system upgrade w/ 60lb fuel injectors

Comes with 5 pulleys ranging from 510 to 625 rwhp (currently set at most conservative setting)

Auto Meter gauges: Voltage, temp, fuel pressure, air/fuel, and boost

18” FR500 wheels w/ Nitto NT555 tires

Spare set of 18” anthracite FR500 wheels w/ Yokohama Advan A048 tires with about half their life left (they came on the car and I bought the set currently on the car with the idea of only using these for autocrossing)

H&R lowering springs

Hood struts

Professional window tint – darkest legally in FL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
sadly the 10800 mile MC i put up for sale is out of your budget and a convertable

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What’s out there? Please send me a text to 210.740.6126

until I get cash in hand my 04 Mystichrome convertible is available. 11k on the clock and it is located in round rock ... just up the road from you

Users who are viewing this thread