Wtb 99-01 cobra amber tails

Tweak302

Established Member
Looking for a nice set of amber tails with harnesses. I can trade my mint red ones plus cash if local to chicago. And yes, i know there is a set on ebay for 2k.

George
847-833-7831

cleohsvt03

Established Member
i have a set with harnesses for 650 shipped. let me know if youre interested. thanks.

Tweak302

Established Member
Thanks cleohsvt, im currently bidding to buy an 01 cobra just for the taillights, but if that doesn't pan out i will reach back out.

Daniel7667

Established Member
Thanks cleohsvt, im currently bidding to buy an 01 cobra just for the taillights, but if that doesn't pan out i will reach back out.
Hey so does that mean you are going to sell parts out of the cobra that you’re removing the tail lights from?

Tweak302

Established Member
That was the goal, but the sale fell through. Still on a lookout for either tail lights, or a decent priced, wrecked, preferably convertible 99/01 cobra. There are a couple tidbits that id like to swap with my 03.

Daniel7667

Established Member
That was the goal, but the sale fell through. Still on a lookout for either tail lights, or a decent priced, wrecked, preferably convertible 99/01 cobra. There are a couple tidbits that id like to swap with my 03.
Yeah me too haha like front bumper tail lights, and other things I’ll let you know if I get a cobra I have a lot of mustangs for parts and I might buy a 2001 cobra this week

Users who are viewing this thread