WTB: Aftermarket Front Calipers (or trade + cash for my stock ones)

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Looking for a set of front aftermarket brakes for the cobra. Brembo, Baer, or Wilwood preferred. Let me know what you have. Also would be willing to trade my stock calipers and add cash on top for someone willing to do a trade if they are getting rid of their car.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
i have a set of 4 piston monoblock alcons for sale. come with everything needed to install and alcon rotors
https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/fs-alcon-big-brakes-for-94-04-front-and-rear.1131063/
Just looking for front Calipers, I have brand new rotors for the front and rear, and also don't need the rear calipers.

I have a brand new set of Roush Alcon calipers and pads for sale. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
Are these the red calipers I saw posted on facebook, they have big Roush lettering on the front of the calipers? I like the calipers, but it will look funny with Roush stuff on a Cobra.

94slowbra1

Established Member
most aftermarket calipers require a different rotor. i know the bar 6p setup does not but brembo, wilwood ect... will. just fyi

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Just looking for front Calipers, I have brand new rotors for the front and rear, and also don't need the rear calipers.

Are these the red calipers I saw posted on facebook, they have big Roush lettering on the front of the calipers? I like the calipers, but it will look funny with Roush stuff on a Cobra.

Hey man, these are actually charcoal grey, with smaller Roush lettering. They are brand new and very rare. There's many pics and many more details regarding the brackets in my thread in Cobra Parts -> Suspension/Brakes. Here's a pic:

2AE516C8-D39B-4DAC-9C64-BB454FE830A2_zpskoo2zhke.jpg

F4D5C661-E980-4A27-A9CE-65D81D38BE4B_zpsqkzcxkkz.jpg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Hey man, these are actually charcoal grey, with smaller Roush lettering. They are brand new and very rare. There's many pics and many more details regarding the brackets in my thread in Cobra Parts -> Suspension/Brakes. Here's a pic:

2AE516C8-D39B-4DAC-9C64-BB454FE830A2_zpskoo2zhke.jpg

F4D5C661-E980-4A27-A9CE-65D81D38BE4B_zpsqkzcxkkz.jpg
They look great, no doubt, but they don't have brackets with them? And it's near impossible to find them since these are so rare?

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
They look great, no doubt, but they don't have brackets with them? And it's near impossible to find them since these are so rare?
I have a 3D printed mockup bracket for standard offset to use Baer Eradispeed 2-piece from Stage 3 Performance, and i also have a different offset bracket to use with GT500 rotors (pictured). I also have the cad files to go with them for machining.

If you're interested let me know and I can go into more detail. The info is also listed in my thread. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread