WTB comp orange cobra.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
To be honest that's why I posted this thread I was torn between sonic blue or co and that car had me ready to buy i felt sorry for it :)

you've got excellent taste, sir! good luck with your search =)

Here's a strange one that probably has some "hidden" issue(s) not being disclosed. https://cars.trovit.com/used-cars/2004-ford-mustang-cobra
Scroll towards the bottom on page 1. You'll see a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra with only 34K miles offered at $10,100. Ad claims except for a few bumper/hood paint chips it's "perfect". o_O

wow a co coupe for only $10k - that does sound too good to be true cobrabob!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish I had the VIN to do a CarFax to see if there was any major damage repairs, water damage, etc. When you read that ad, there is absolutely nothing negative written. So in this case, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is. :cool:

flynlow

Established Member
Patience is such a key with a high demand color like CO. Patience that pains at times, for sure. Hopefully, like you said, the right one will come along (soon).
I gave out back in 2012 and bought a built torch red lol. I was after sonic or comp .

flynlow

Established Member

flynlow

Established Member
you've got excellent taste, sir! good luck with your search =)
Thank you. I just found a 04 2.9 whippled comp orange for 17k miles with fully built motor 55k miles and just one state over then I seen the bad news it was a comp gt they used a wrecked 04 and switched it all over. :( It looks perfect except for 03 interior and no trace control button . I just don't know if I'd be happy with a clone :/

wow a co coupe for only $10k - that does sound too good to be true cobrabob!

flynlow

Established Member
I bought a silver Terminator and all my friends were shocked. Every motorcycle or sports car I have ever owned was red.
My GT-R 68 camaro and z06 are all red lol. The gt500 is black lol. So it stands out in the garage lol.

flynlow

Established Member
View attachment 1438959

Here's a strange one that probably has some "hidden" issue(s) not being disclosed. https://cars.trovit.com/used-cars/2004-ford-mustang-cobra
Scroll towards the bottom on page 1. You'll see a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra with only 34K miles offered at $10,100. Ad claims except for a few bumper/hood paint chips it's "perfect". o_O
This guy replied to me sent tons of pics!!! ?!? I hate to fly to Colorado for a junker but If he says I can see it I'm gonna go.

Users who are viewing this thread