WTB: Ford Racing shorty headers M-9430-C54

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
Any condition, let me know what you got.

Pm me...
toyalpkg, i have set on my 2010 500, not sure how bad you want them , because if i recall at the time i think i paid about $650 then about $450-500 installed , and now i would have to replace with long tubes and mid pipe, so if we can find a good deal on kooks headers and mid pipe which fit the best on a 2010 maybe we could work something out , by the way mine are in perfect condition, car never in rain, never and they are ceramic coated so they stay looking very very good i could see the condition which look great ,let me know

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
Any condition, let me know what you got.

Pm me...
totalpkg, is there a reason u want shorty , they are nice but i am lucky if i got 10-12 hp out of them , plus like i said they are still on the car, but i will take the best pic i can and send to u , just got home, 6:45 so i will send them to u soon

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
I have emissions test where im at and dont want any issues with passing emissions. Not looking for max hp, just wanna help improve the exhaust as much as I can with oem cats (2013) h pipe. Ive debated going with the jba shorties.
total, i am trying to find a deal on kooks and mid pipe ,if i do i will let you know if i am going to take them off, otherwise i do not want to hold u up, i will keep in touch

Users who are viewing this thread