WTB maximum Motorsports k member and coilovers

hssstang

Established Member
Looking for a mint used or new maximum Motorsports front suspension for my 03 cobra.
Will need k member and coilovers and any other parts needed for complete install kit. PS I already have the caster camber plates.

hssstang

Established Member
So you want new stuff but don't want to pay new prices?

Exactly, if you would of read my post you would have already known.
Let me know what you thinking or leave my thread alone. There is no need for you to send me links to what I already know what I want. There are a lot of people that buy new and change there minds. I just bought a new set of IRS bushing brand spanking New that I saved money on. So let me know what your getting at or piss off.

Hypnotik

Looking for a mint used or new maximum Motorsports front suspension for my 03 cobra.
Will need k member and coilovers and any other parts needed for complete install kit. PS I already have the caster camber plates.

Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

T3RM1N8R_18

Established Member
I'll be posting a brand new MM coil over kit with new Bilstein HD Struts and springs soon, PM if you are interested. This was only mocked on my old 1998 pro charged mustang project and I was going to use it on my current 2003 cobra but decided to stick with the stock set-up.

Front%20coilover_zpswqbyzv16.jpg

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
I have everything you need and will have it all off the car tomorrow or this weekend for pics to send you. The coil overs are Tokico 5 way adjustable. Maximum motorsports k member, a arms, MM bumpsteer ends, steering rack aluminum bushings, etc.

Pm me if your interested.

hssstang

Established Member
I have everything you need and will have it all off the car tomorrow or this weekend for pics to send you. The coil overs are Tokico 5 way adjustable. Maximum motorsports k member, a arms, MM bumpsteer ends, steering rack aluminum bushings, etc.

Pm me if your interested.
Sent you a pm

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
I'll be posting a brand new MM coil over kit with new Bilstein HD Struts and springs soon, PM if you are interested. This was only mocked on my old 1998 pro charged mustang project and I was going to use it on my current 2003 cobra but decided to stick with the stock set-up.

How much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hssstang

Established Member
I bought those coilovers that he posted.

I have the coilovers and struts now, just need the k member, a arms and other miscellaneous

How much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
So you want new stuff but don't want to pay new prices?

LOL @ this friggin guy. He even said Mint used. Basically he doesnt want something that has been on a DDed car for the past 5 years.

And you still post links. Just starting off as a troll or what? lol gtfo

Users who are viewing this thread