WTB or Best Price on Market for Vortech Supercharger

strokedsvt

Established Member
Looking to purchase either used or new? Does anyone know where I can find a kit for my 99 cobra for the best price? New the best price for an intercooled kit seems to be about $4700

97BlownCobra

Established Member
It depends on what your power goals are and what your equipment will support. You can piece a kit together and get all the good parts you want. Is yours an early 99 with a 3 bolt tensioner?

strokedsvt

Established Member
I'm not sure on the tensenior since the cars not at my home and in my shop, but I do know the car has the teksid block. I've installed the mmr 4.75 stroker kit, 10:5 compression, iron sleeves, .30 over, should easily be able to hold 750 and I'm really just wanting to see close to 500 at the wheels

97BlownCobra

Established Member
I have a V3 Ti trim with a 96-98 bracket, powerpipe, filter, BGG 8 rib kit for $2450 plus shipping. It works with the 3 bolt tensioner. It's self contained so you don't have to tap your oil pan. The serial number is 51737 so you can call Vortech and verify it was built as a Ti. There is no discharge side as I have an air to air intercooler and blowthru MAF that I am keeping for my turbo. You can source a lot of what not included used or from superchargers online.

Users who are viewing this thread