WTB Prochamber

96gt02

Established Member
Great sound but be prepared for your exhaust to sound twice as quiet

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Ive got a prochamber for stock exhaust manifolds. It was installed for about 2 years. In good shape, the bottom of the prochamber and one of the downpipes has scratches-gouges on it from going over speed bumps in my neighborhood. Also has a wideband o2 bung welded on the drivers side pipe and capped off. I painted it high temp flat black again after removing it since the paint was peeling off from use. Cant see the scratches after painting.

It also needs new hardware (nuts and bolts) to connect all the pieces together. They were lost when it was taken off.

Im willing to ship it too.

41162693511_2a057aed10_b.jpg
Untitled by michiganz, on Flickr
26290302657_64251a9f76_b.jpg
Untitled by michiganz, on Flickr

96gt02

Established Member
Im gonna pair my Pro Chamber with Mac 1 5/6long tubes and MagnaPacks, still gonna be quiet?
I never it will be quiet, I said it be half as loud as it was with any other kind of mid pipe, H or X, and im not hating on the PC, its the best sounding IMO but people dont realize how much more quiet it is

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Magnapacks with the Prochamber will sound awesome! I had my Prochamber with Borla Stinger Knock offs and the sound was perfect in every way. After switching from those mufflers to oval Magnaflows, the car was quieter than stock.

Flowmasters also sound great with this midpipe as well.

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Ive got a prochamber for stock exhaust manifolds. It was installed for about 2 years. In good shape, the bottom of the prochamber and one of the downpipes has scratches-gouges on it from going over speed bumps in my neighborhood. Also has a wideband o2 bung welded on the drivers side pipe and capped off. I painted it high temp flat black again after removing it since the paint was peeling off from use. Cant see the scratches after painting.

It also needs new hardware (nuts and bolts) to connect all the pieces together. They were lost when it was taken off.

Im willing to ship it too.

View attachment 1487243Untitled by michiganz, on Flickr
View attachment 1487244Untitled by michiganz, on Flickr

Is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread