WTB: SB or DSG Convertible

FordGT08

Established Member
as title says I'm looking for an 03-04 SB or DSG convertible cobra. Looking for 35k miles and under. I'm looking for a garage queen that's extremely clean on the inside and outside. My budget depends on condition of the car. Nothing built or highly modded. Let me know what you have or see. Thanks!

Last edited:

mikeeeb124

03 MG
Established Member
I have an 03 MG coupe for sale. Not DSG and not a vert, but only 11k miles...and one of just over 300 made in the color :)

blacksvtcobra97

Established Member
I have a DSG vert for sale but with ~50k miles asking $23k in Arizona. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you the details/pics. I have title in hand and it's just a quick jaunt down I-10 to San Antonio if you want to fly into Tucson and drive it back or it can be shipped for probably around $500. Runs/drives excellent.

Last edited:

FordGT08

Established Member
I have a DSG vert for sale but with ~50k miles asking $23k in Arizona. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you the details/pics. I have title in hand and it's just a quick jaunt down I-10 to San Antonio if you want to fly into Tucson and drive it back or it can be shipped for probably around $500. Runs/drives excellent.

Sorry man, looking for something with less miles.

Users who are viewing this thread