Wtb:svt focus ky

mashley0016

Established Member
As title says. Looking for another svt focus. Have some options in mind and a price. What do you have. In ky or tn preferred. Can meet. Any color. Any doors. Prefer 3 door. Under 180k miles.no junk. 6064163232.

mashley0016

Established Member
Anyone at all selling one lol. I have cash. Will meet. Some on Craigslist but they are junk high priced high miles. Miles isn't an issue proper pricing is!

blkvenm97

Established Member
Hey man I have one I've been testing the waters with. It has about 140k on it and its got a solid running engine and smooth shifting trans with cfm adjustable short throw installed. Car has a new luk replacement clutch and flywheel with about 5 k on it...has k&n short ram intake and dominant 2.5 inch off road pipe and flex pipe few other minor mods and about 3 grand worth of stereo equipment (two sundown audio 12 inch subs custom box infinity door speakers amps for both a 7 inch touch screen pioneer DVD/CD player with wireless Bluetooth and Pandora connectivity etc....pretty good condition but def not perfect has a few minor issues sunroof doesn't work speedo cable isn't hooked up bright lights don't work (prob fuse) etc...has factory hid headlights and black aftermarket drag dr34 rims 17x7.5 with 42 mm offset and 205/40/17 nitto neo gen tires in decent condition. I'm asking 4500 obo as is with the stereo equipment. If you aren't interested in the stereo stuff I can take it out and come down on the price accordly (prob 3500 range) let me know oh car is red with black and red seats its a non eap 03 zx3 svt. Sorry for the long message I couldn't figure out how to pm on my cell.
Michael

mashley0016

Established Member
Hey man. Sorry I forgot to update my post. I have bought a eap svt focus. And have loved every minute of it. I will tell my buddie about your car as he is wanting to buy mine and I won't sell it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread