you guys see the frpp 13 14 ic pump kit??

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
You have no idea how valuable that connector harness is. lol, VMP was the only place i found to have it in stock. Tasca had to kick my order back, my own Ford dealer in our company network said the harness was on back order till october. White Bear Lake lists it with a shipping cost of like 16 bucks and its probably a backordered part as well.

Good price for that whole kit

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My local dealer had the harness in a few days.
Good price and great pump upgrade.
-J

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
It's going to take a small amount of fab work to mount your pump and you're going to need more hose and likely an assortment of 3/4" fittings. This is not plug and play by any stretch.

The pump and harness are bare necessities. That bracket is part of the 13-14 bracket, but you're going to need more than that to make it work.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
It's going to take a small amount of fab work to mount your pump and you're going to need more hose and likely an assortment of 3/4" fittings. This is not plug and play by any stretch.

The pump and harness are bare necessities. That bracket is part of the 13-14 bracket, but you're going to need more than that to make it work.
C'mon, it's not a 'bolt-on'? :)
Badass pump tho.
-J

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
My pigtail arrived from VMP, or so the tracking says. Honestly, this is the fastest ive ever gotten something Ive ordered from VMP.

Ive got some part numbers bookmarked for some Gates hose and some fittings. My custom line wont be pretty, but it will work! ... i hope...

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Is this kit all u need to install on a 07 gt500?

Are you wanting to install the 2013/14 I/C pump on your 2007 in the oem 2013/14 location and make it look like it came there from Ford? or are you just wanting to add this pump somewhere in the 2007 system for more gpm flow?

I have this pump mounted in the oem location on my 2008 , the biggest 'workaround" was the P/S pressure line that is right in the path where this pump mounts on the 2013/14, but it is do-able and after that P/S line mod, the 2013/14 pump can be a "plug and play" with a few specific parts. The only "modification" to the 2007-2010 is that P/S pressure steel line. This pump is much more of a plug and play on the 2011/12 with no P/S line to deal with.

The reservoirs are the same and the 2013/14 by-pass hose fits in place on the earlier cars. If a aftermarket/larger reservoir is used, then the 2013/14 by-pass hose will have to be modified to work. The 2013/14 by-pass hose also has a restrictor inside the flow toward the reservoir, so it by-passes the reservoir and also restricts the flow to and through the reservoir keeping the I/C fluid away from the degas air as much as possible.

R

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread