‘17 Fusion Sport DD content

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I use unleashed, but have heard great things about Livernois.

Not in a Fusion but same drivetrain, my wife's Edge Sport with the 2.7L Ecoboost is tuned by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning. Its been a flawless experience. Thing drives like stock until you push the pedal more than 1/2 way, then it just squats and boogies. Still gets 20ish mpg average and 22+ on long highway trips. My wife loves the extra power(although its going to get her in trouble one of these days) and hasnt complained once since we installed the SCT X4. I do wish the trans tuning was a bit more refined at WOT. The converter lock up in gear 3 or 4 as you roll into the throttle is a bit odd and feels longer than needed but hasnt caused any issues to date. Might ask Torrie to check into it and see if it needs to be locked up earlier/faster to reduce temps.

One thing we havent tried yet is the E30 tunes for the 2.7 Ecoboost? I know they have been available but havent heard anyone running one. Would love to hear real world feedback on power over the 93 tunes. Im sure you could pick up another 10-15whp with just the switch to E30.

Either way, if an Edge Sport can run high 12's with a 93 tune and a motor mount i am sure the Fusion Sport would click off .5 second from that being the better part of 700lbs lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread