’99-’04 IRS Cobra Flowmaster Catback with $250 custom tips *Pics included*

Evilcartman

Established Member
This is a stock catback with Flowmasters that has been welded together, painted with high temp black paint and had custom made tips attached to the ends. The tips were made in an exhaust shop in Dallas for $250. They have a unique design to them and really make a nice appearance. I bought the catback just for the tips, but after installing them I prefer the quieter sound of my Magnaflows over the Flowmasters. I even considered swapping out the tips, but decided against it. I’m not positive the tubing is Flowmaster brand but I was told it is. I also believe these are the Super 40 series, but I could be wrong. They do sound like 2 chamber flowmasters to me.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for the fastest response. If needed, I can email you cell phone number so we can talk. Check out my ebay feedback to feel better about dealing with me. I will also take paypal as a payment form, but you need to add about 3% to the cost for fee’s.

Ebay userid: sonicbluecobra

Due to the size of this welded together exhaust system, I can’t ship it. I am located in Houston, Texas. Asking $225 OBO.

133419.jpg

133420.jpg

133421.jpg

133426.jpg

133427.jpg

133428.jpg

133430.jpg

133431.jpg

133432.jpg

Last edited:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
That's a stock cobra catback with some flowmasters welded into it. Look as the crush bent pipes, definitely not mandrel bent and definitely not an aftermarket catback.

I feel for the person that paid $200 to have a pair of tips welded to a catback too. :(

Evilcartman

Established Member
viperbluelx said:
That's a stock cobra catback with some flowmasters welded into it. Look as the crush bent pipes, definitely not mandrel bent and definitely not an aftermarket catback.

I feel for the person that paid $200 to have a pair of tips welded to a catback too. :(

Thanks for the input. I changed the description to reflect it being a stock catback. I'm not sure since I bought it this way. I didn't know if Flowmaster offered a cheaper catback.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Evilcartman said:
Thanks for the input. I changed the description to reflect it being a stock catback. I'm not sure since I bought it this way. I didn't know if Flowmaster offered a cheaper catback.

You're welcome man, I hoped you wouldn't take it the wrong way like most on here do. I just didn't want anyone to purchase it thinking they were getting a 2.5" mandrel bent catback. ;)

Evilcartman

Established Member
viperbluelx said:
You're welcome man, I hoped you wouldn't take it the wrong way like most on here do. I just didn't want anyone to purchase it thinking they were getting a 2.5" mandrel bent catback. ;)

I hear ya. I agree, I don't want to try and sell something labeled something it is not. Like I said, thanks again. :coolman:

Evilcartman

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
Still wont ship uh?

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so big. I don't even think they would ship something like that. I have a ported Eaton for sale that I will ship, but this is to big. How would I even package it? I could maybe drop it off at a packaging/shipping place, but I would think it was pretty expensive.

Evilcartman

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
I had a full cat-back sent up here for my full size Dogde Ram 4x4 Quad Cab truck. :shrug:

I'm willing to drop it off at a packaging place if you pay the packing/shipping bill. That is fine with me. I'm in zip code 77429 if you want to find the nearest place. I don't have a box to ship it in thought so they will have to package the entire catback.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
If you are wanting ship and ship it cheap. You should look into Greyhound Bus lines. They ship just about anything and do it for about half the price of UPS/FedEx. I had my Stingers shipped that way vs. UPS. GreyHound was $51.00 and UPS was $116.00 from GA to KY. Just make sure to wrap it up good.

Users who are viewing this thread