'00 Cobra R Rear Wing

hwystr

Established Member
I have an '03 Cobra on order with the rear spoiler delete option. I'm considering installing an '00 Cobra R wing, just want to hear from you 'R' guys how much you like/dis-like your rear wing. Mine will be a daily driver only, so I'm going for looks not function,the stock spoiler seemed to plain. How bad is visibility? Any other issues? Is there any other wing you would recommend? Thanks!

Andy M

Established Member
Visibility is obstructed some, but not totally. It is mostly the top of the viewing area which is not visible. Otherwise, the R wing certainly will add some great looks to your vehicle, especially if you are one of those people who wants to be noticed... after all, it IS a pretty radical wing. :rollseyes

I would not personally want such a high wing on my "street" car, but this is purely a matter of personal preference...so if you like it, I say go for it!!

Friendchicken

I'm getting a black 03 in the next couple days. I would take the 2000 R over the 03 any day, but I drool over the looks and functionality of the 2000 R.

The only thing holding me back on the 2000 R kit is I won't add that unless I plan on making use of it. I'm going to spend the next year on upgrading the inside/mechanical before I throw that stuff on and get to a track.

I may be a 2000 R wannabe, but I want to do it right out of respect for the 297 owners out there.

BTW, anyone get theirs painted black and has a pic of it? I need a new desktop pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread