00 fully bilt Lightning (2.6 KB, JLP Engine, Cams, fuel Syst. & more)

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Last and Final price is 16,800 cash only no trades at all for this price before it goes to Texas to storage before I moved down there.....I live in SW Kansas right now.

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
This is correctly tuned truck but does have more potential, just want it to keep it safe and for streets.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I will appreciate only serious & potential buyers , from now on I will be responding to text messages or calls to 620 640 7618 but please don't ask again what mods on truck , everything is described on ad and truck never taken to race track so I don't know what truck do at the track but for sure have all the goodies to be low 11's or high 10's comparing with other truck with similar mods.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Still interested on a trade for a 2011 Mustang GT or 2005 GT and up (4.6) with some cash on my behalf...please don't ask for a straight trade !! except for a 5.0's auto is a (+) but not required..

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Update!!!! truck still available but for a short period of time, I might start the process of buying a House and If can do it without selling this truck I will keep it......thank you!

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I'm willing to trade for 2005(+) Mustang GT only not high mileage and cash going to my end , absolutely no straight trades...Auto highly preferred!!!!!!

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
PM read, no thank you I will not consider your 2005 GT and your low cash offered, ..... this is for any interested person ...please just to be clear I wont take like $500 & your trade ,please be realistic, the truck even considering is a 2000 is built to the ground and SVT vehicle (you wont see vehicles like these at every stop light) Thank you for your understanding...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread