00 fully bilt Lightning (2.6 KB, JLP Engine, Cams, fuel Syst. & more)

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Still available! I might consider a Partial trade for a stock Gen 2 Lightning on very good conditions and not a very high miles but a substantial cash need to be added so I can accept, preferably 01(+) thank you!

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Just updated pics , please don't contact me only to ask what I have stated at the ad, only serious buyers I really appreciate don't waste your and my time... thank you!

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I'm still interested on partial trade for a Mustang GT 2005 -2000 and cash going to my end, 2010 and some cash going to my end and straight trade for a 2011 5.0 mustang GT

SVT Zorro

Established Member
PLease again I will appreciate too much if you offer a trade for 2005-2010 mustang you better get some funds to pay some cash on top if partial trade is offered... very positive I won't do a straight trade for those models due to the fact they are still 4.6L engines

SVT Zorro

Established Member
New and final price is 15K.....if not sold soon I guess I will keep it or trade it for a new 2015 stang

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Administrators please delete ad , truck was just traded it for a 2015 Mustang GT, sad on my part because I don't know if this truck will go to the correct hands!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sorry, we don't delete ads. That way if there ever was a issue, the buyer or seller can come back to the ad. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread