00R for sale Ebay

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Just wanted to inform there is an 00R for sale on ebay.
2000 miles one owner with black binder and great documentation. Looks beautiful and already over 70k

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like the Reserve might be $125K. That's the Buy-It-Now price.

Saleenrose

Established Member
I also find it hard to believe the "value" of things lately. Prices seem to be going up as I type. Stock market high, has no one looked in the mirror at the Trillions, and Trillions that must someday be paid back, small businesses that "some are doing good, thanks Uncle Sam hope we can pay you back one day, and others seem to be changing names or closing. I really should sell but that has not been in my vocabulary. Low interest rates I guess are fueling buying sprees, once again, it must be paid back. I like my R models but with all the changes in life lately, one good Ford GT, a suitcase to carry these fools money and I take my wife out will she can. Life is short,

flattrack53

Established Member
I agree with you on that one. I’m not selling my cars. I would like to buy something else but I’m not paying the Covid markup. I’ll wait for the market correction before I buy any other cars.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
People with crazy money can afford to do crazy things.

People willingly pay ADMs all the time.

15 years ago a place a Colorado was merging terminator drivetrains, suspensions, and interiors into rust bucket but restorable '69 fastback mustangs for about $150K plus the two sacrificial cars. They had 2-3 of these franken-stangs going at a time. Crazy.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bidding is up to $71,601 with 6 days left. A long way from the silly $125K likely Reserve. Hey, can't blame the seller from trying to take advance of the current trend of overpaying on certain cars.
financial_statements_cash_flow-810x608.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That definitely could happen, Dave. If the Reserve isn't met, the seller can send the highest bidder a Second Chance Offer.

Also, the Buy-It-Now price in that auction doesn't have to be the same as the Reserve, although it often is. Here's an explanation that I found that's pretty clear.

Used Together
Auctions can have both a Buy-It-Now price and a Reserve price, though the Reserve price and the Buy-It-Now price do not have to be the same. According to eBay's help documents, the Buy-It-Now button will remain until the Reserve price is met. Once the Reserve price is met, the Buy-It-Now option is removed from the listing, and the auction will continue with bidding as normal.

Established Member
I've thought off and on over the years about selling my 68 shelby, but then spring time comes, I drive it a little bit, and any thoughts of a sale are out the window. Things keep going like this and I'm just going to list it before I drive it

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
If your cashing out, and keeping it in cash, now seems like a good time. The car market is similar to real estate. Sure you can get a lot for your current home, but the next home you might want, costs proportionately more. Never simple.

Users who are viewing this thread