00R intake

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I've got a new, mint 00R Lower (# 343). Would work great for someone going turbo.

Looking for $2500 shipped/insured to your door. PM for pictures

Thanks,
Ron

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Obviously there's some wiggle room in there.

But let me ask you a few things.

Have you priced an 00R intake lately? Ask Steve to pull one off the old parts shelf:lol:.

(Karkraft had one on EBAY for $3800, they came down a little to $2800.:lol1:)

There's about 350 of these out there, 50 of which are service parts. They are largely considered unobtainium.

That being said, if you've got a reasonable offer for this rare and valuable part, let me know.:shrug:

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited:

maniax racing

Established Member
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass I was just amazed how much people are asking for these things. Are they that good of a intake

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass I was just amazed how much people are asking for these things. Are they that good of a intake

I guess it depends on your point of view. For an N/a, turbo, non PD supercharger on a 5.4 with GT,GT500 or FGT heads yes. There is nothing better. (non all out race)

On the one hand, they are the only piece that use the 5.4 and FGT, R, and Gt500 heads. Sure you can modify the sullivan, but the work required puts it in the same price range.

Both the sully and stock Gt500 piece would work for a turbo, but a lot of the 03 cobra guys found out just how much midrange you give up using short runners.

So that leaves you with making a sheetmetal piece, in the end they all end up in the same price range.

it does seem steep for just the lower, but yes those intakes are expensive.
I'm open to offers, at the same time I'm not gonna give it away. BTW a complete upper/lower take off from (I believe from a wrecked R) went on Ebay for ~4K last year.

Users who are viewing this thread