01 Laser Red Cobra 6.5k OBO

JorgeM

Established Member
Selling my 01 cobra for 4,500 O.B.O Clean Title ,Laser red with black fr500p.Just did engine rebuild got paper for proof, 110,500 on chasis,5,500 on engine,

PRICE LOWERED

4.5K OBO
3'in Cowl Hood
Stage 2 Exedy Clutch
Steeda Pulley
BBK Intake
BBK TB
Short Shifter
Bassani CatBack
3rd Gear is griding so willing to go lower!
Leaking Oil into the radiator but not into the engine
Front hood,bumper and right fender need paint

Located in Los Angeles
Text or call (310)654-0289 shoot me an offer willing to go lower worst thing i can say is no
fxqjyq.jpg

2zxmipc.jpg

10zoi28.jpg

fsao4.jpg

Last edited:

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
Does it have a/c? Does everything work? Every been in an accident? Who built motor? Just a rebuild or forged internals?

I've got some frequent flyer miles. Willing to fly and drive back to Texas if the car is that road worthy.

JorgeM

Established Member
yeah ac just have to be recharge,had bought new ac compressor but never recharged ac and yeah was in a accident before i bought the car but is still clean title, it was just a stock rebuild on the teksid, oh and im positive the car will make it to texas

GM2Ford

Established Member
Cliffs:

The Good

1. Engine was rebuilt (Stock) 6k miles ago
2. Body looks really clean
3. Has some good simple Bolt Ons
4. Nice Wheels
5. Bassani Exhaust

The Bad

1. It was in an accident (but not totaled = clean title), assuming that's why the front bumper & hood are different colors
2. Leaking Oil Into Radiator, most likely a Head Gasket
3. Trans Grinds going into 3rd Gear, probably syncros, but none the less, will need a rebuild sooner or later
4. A/C needs to be recharged
5. Front end needs paint job
6. Radiator will need to be flushed
7. Recent engine rebuild, someone maybe didn't install something right upon that = Head Gasket Leaking:shrug: (Could raise suspicion questioning the job of engine builder)

Questions that need to be answered? How's the interior? Multiple pictures of so would be best.

GM2Ford

Established Member
You do realize that this thread is old as shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nonono: I didn't know < 5 months was considered "old as shit"

When considering I've seen people constantly trying to sell their cars, parts etc. for more than a year plenty of times. :shrug:

Added to that, look at his 2 most recent posts, clear indicator that he doesn't come on here that much & will probably update soon.

& his last long in was Yesterday @ 12:08am. It's safe to assume I was the most recent poster to this & that he has not seen yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread