01 p71 vs 98 chey 1500 454 pick up

chevsmoker

01 vic SVT cobra
Established Member
alright yal i hope you enjoy this one cuz this is what led me to being an avid SVT guy, awhile back ago me an my father were out driven around in beautiful downtown indianapolis(sarcasim) an we get to a stoplight on a fresh paved 2 lane road this black beat up ol'chevy 1500 starts reving his engine redlineing it like he is staging for a race,the light turns green an he takes off well this road has 4stoplights on it,the next light turns red an the guy does it again i look over at my dad an had a classic fast n the furious moment i told my dad on green ima show this guys whos boss,tht light turned green i mashed tht pedal the posi kicked in the ass end squated an we was gone before he even knew wht happened,so im waiting at this redlight for him to catch up an he tell me to roll down the window so i did an this redneck an i quote"man what you got up in that thing you done smoked my ass all over this road."i told him tht it was jus a stock 01 crown vic p71 with flowmaster super 44's he says"man i feel embaraced now i got a mild built 454 in this thing an u jus stompt me like it was nothin" i turned the cornner an my damn idler pullie broke off an cracked the housing so i got a p71 pursuit pkg an now bout to drop in a 03 terrminator engine. well thts my story hope yal enjoyed it.:beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
129114099319638177.jpg

chevsmoker

01 vic SVT cobra
Established Member
ok stop hatin on the grammer i typed it up last night after work so i was tired an sore so yal jus leave your stupid grammer comments to yourself damn

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Must have been a pretty weak 454, but good race. Maybe you should put a little more effort into your posts, or take an English class. :shrug:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Must have been a pretty weak 454, but good race. Maybe you should put a little more effort into your posts, or take an English class. :shrug:

+1 They ran low 15's stock so it should have stomped his mid 16 second car. It was probably a worn out old 350 not a 454. lol Oh and OP there's no reason for that horrible display of grammar and spelling. I could literally smack my head on the keyboard and better spelling and grammar would pop up on my screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread