02 Cbr954 Rr

03atc

Established Member
Possibly wanting to trade my cbr for some 03-04 cobra performance parts. Mods are in sig. I'm looking for pretty much anything I don't have. I'm really wanting a whipple, injectors etc etc.
Bike has only 5k miles. CP undertail, aftermarket seat, D&D slip on, K&N air filter, stainless brake lines, extra brake pads, extra slip ons (stock and aftermarket). I'm gauging interest, it's fun as hell to ride but I'm wanting to concentrate on one thing right now. Since I'm not going to be trading my car I'm wanting to concentrate on it. Anyone interested PM me for quicker response. THanks for looking!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
My brother is looking for a bike now? PM with how much your asking for the bike? Also I have a Stage IV Steig port that i'm willing to trade plus cash? Let me know if your interested in either. Thanks

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
i dont get it, you just "TTT" your thread were you want to trade your Cobra......and now you want 6000 in performance parts for it?

03atc

Established Member
EATONSRT said:
i dont get it, you just "TTT" your thread were you want to trade your Cobra......and now you want 6000 in performance parts for it?
If I trade the bike first then I probably won't be trading the car. Seeing that the main reason for me wanting a lightning is to haul the bike around. If I trade for a lightning and I may still sale the bike and just put parts on it. Bottom line I'm wanting to concentrate more on one ride then having to many projects. Not that it is any of your concern either way. I'm just going to see what deal comes along first!

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
I'll end the thread hijacking here, i think you just confused yourself with the last statement

03atc

Established Member
ttt car is sold, still wanting to sale the bike. Bike/helmet/and extras for 6500 bike now has only 5400 miles.
I would also consider trades. I have a 06 f150 now and I'm considering looking for an older car/notchback etc to have strictly for racing. PM me what you have. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread