WANTED: 03/04 Mach 1 5 speed

carguy96

Established Member
Wanting to buy a clean title, 5 speed Mach 1.
Budget is $10,000

Miles don’t matter too much as long as the car has a clean title, and we’ll cared for.
Color also doesn’t matter, but would prefer no clear coat issues.

Located in central Ohio, but willing to travel for the right car. Cash in hand ready to go.

WillyB93

Established Member
Thanks for looking, but sun baked paint on top of being an auto is going to make me have to pass on that one.
Understand that, might be a stretch finding a mach 1 in that price range that doesn't have issues. Might be easier to find a nice GT with lower mileage.

carguy96

Established Member
Understand that, might be a stretch finding a mach 1 in that price range that doesn't have issues. Might be easier to find a nice GT with lower mileage.
I’m not sure I want a 2v for near 10k. I still live in pre-covid pricing times. I had sold an 04 Mach 1 5 speed with about 105k miles for $8500 about 2 years ago (I know I pretty much gave that one away).
I might have to travel a bit for it.

WillyB93

Established Member
I’m not sure I want a 2v for near 10k. I still live in pre-covid pricing times. I had sold an 04 Mach 1 5 speed with about 105k miles for $8500 about 2 years ago (I know I pretty much gave that one away).
I might have to travel a bit for it
They sure have jumped up in the last few years, I bought a lower mileage comp orange and flipped it. I always keep looking for them also with other stuff.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Better change that zero after the 1 to a 5 or 6. You may be living in pre Covid times but the market is not.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

carguy96

Established Member
Better change that zero after the 1 to a 5 or 6. You may be living in pre Covid times but the market is not.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Agreed will be hard, but I will keep an eye out for you…
Thank you
I saw that, looks very clean. That and a DSG car I found.

carguy96

Established Member
Not mine just sharing

Ad has it listed as an automatic but pics say it is a manual. Just a touch over budget

Does not seem too bad. I might have to shoot the guy a message. Looks like a clean car!
I have a lead on a DSG 5 speed car with an 03 Cobra IRS for 10k.

Users who are viewing this thread