03/04 svt cobra bumper

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
OK that works... i tough it was the same company, but let me know how you like it! thanks.

bauto

Established Member
painted bumper

Almost 100.00 difference between company's anyone get one from the first link listed on ebay

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
yea the pricing still about the same. The good thing about the first link is that their ebay rating is HIGH which is good so now we just have to wait and see how Woody6799 tell us about his item... Hopefully its great! :)

Woody6799

Established Member
Just an update...

I emailed the company yesterday and asked for an update as the first email indicated that "most orders ship in 7-10 business days".... which has passed. I was advised that it had not yet gone out and it should go out by the end of the week. Thursday is the 15th business day since my order was placed, which in fairness, is the maximum amount of time allotted by their policy, so although annoying, they have not yet broken any promises.

I do have to give them a positive though for communication. So far we have exchanged 3-4 emails and each one has been addressed very quickly. Normally, by the time I get home the next day there is a response waiting for me from them. Further, each one is professional and proper, implying to me that there is an actual business being run on the other side of the computer and not some garage homie with a spray can.

Although disappointed it has not gone out yet, I am still excited/hopeful/confident in the results and the overall purchasing experience.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Certifit. com
Got mine for 139 bucks And local pick up.

Ford dealer painted it for 75 bucks.

And if no certfit near by check for Keystone.

Last edited:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Thanks for the update Woody6799! and yes just found out there is a certifit in my area and they have front bumpers in stock for $117!!! :D so am going to purchase that and see how it comes out :D thanks for the reminder WheelStander.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
That's great, glad I was able to pass on the secret stash location. Really happy you got the benefit!

BTW... they sell new fogs too...I wanna say 17 bucks or.something.

Had mine replaced and they have no leaks. Nice glass too with bulbs.

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
Well, that solves that problem lol. Just for anyone that ever searches this question I will keep the thread going.

Shipped today from Texas, end of the business day on the 15th business day exactly. Should be here ON 4/7 to be reviewed soon after.

Last edited:

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Well, that solves that problem lol. Just for anyone that ever searches this question I will keep the thread going.

Shipped today from Texas, end of the business day on the 15th business day exactly. Should be here soon to be reviewed.

What part of TEXAS are they from?

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Woody6799 as soon as you get and put it on dont forget to snap some pictures and let us know how you like it! :D Would love to hear your experience with it.

Users who are viewing this thread