03 10th anniv Convertible Low miles and a few bolt ons

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Car has a build date of late 03 so its essentially a 04 model and is under warranty til august of 06.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Its not.Notice where it says seats look like these? The interior shot just shows the 10th anniv seats,Price is as low Im going to go. Good luck finding one cheaper.

twomustangs

Established Member
I know what the seats look like I did not see the little writing. I know what the cars will bring also. Good luck getting what you are asking.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
twomustangs said:
I know what the seats look like I did not see the little writing. I know what the cars will bring also. Good luck getting what you are asking.
:shrug:
Not everyone knows what a 10th anniv car is.As for what the cars bring,Hardtops are selling for more than I am asking for mine. Its winter time so the verts are a little less desirable by folks looking at this time. No big deal. If it doesnt sell Ill keep it. Im not in a financial bind to sell it. Just one too many hobies and not enough free time. Keep your negative comments outta my thread. If your truely interested in the car and have the cash we can talk,otherwise your just wasting my time. Keep searching for your give away car.

twomustangs

Established Member
First off-I was not being negative until your reply. I was interested in your car but..... :burn: that is all I've got to say about that. Good luck selling your car.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
twomustangs said:
First off-I was not being negative until your reply. I was interested in your car but..... :burn: that is all I've got to say about that. Good luck selling your car.

Riggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt
Btt

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
No Longer for Sale.

Just added my spare parts.
Steggy Stage IV
4lb lower
KB BAP
PFab box
And a few other things..