03 10th anniversary cobra $19k

98mystic

Established Member
It is a black 10th anniversary cobra with 74k miles and counting. It has been my daily driver for about a year and a half so it has typical little rock chips but very clean! The interior is a 8 out of 10. No rips or tears the drive side floor mat has a worn spot on it other than that it's clean. Again im asking 19,000 obo. I don't have to sell it and really don't want to sell it so please don't waste our time low balling me. I can't get pictures to upload. I have a ton of them on my phone I will text or email pics to anyone willing to upload them for me. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or for a faster response send me a text/call my number is 912665two009. The car is located in south east Georgia and I am willing to travel a little bit at buyers expense
Engine mods:
Arp head studs
Felpro mls head gaskets
Ported Eaton
2.93 upper
4lb lower
60# injectors
BA 2400 maf
Kb bap
Cai
Tuned by Randy at Charleston performance solutions. It made 500/540

Trans is stock t56 with a few mods;
Anti venom mod
Tri-ax shifter
Lethal performance hardened retainer sleeve and throw out bearing
Ford racing pilot bearing
Mcleod clutch. Nothing really fancy but it works

It has a sra 8.8 with Moser 31 spline axles 3.73 gears.
Upr upper and lower control arms. The uppers are adjustable and have spherical bushings.
Full length subframe connectors

Wheels are 18x9 up front and 18x10.5 on the back with bfg kdm2s all the way around with good tread on them.

For a little extra cash I've got a 4r70w and everything needed to put it in. The 4r70w will need a new od band.

I also have a set a race star 94 series wheels 15x10 and 17x4.5 the rear wheels have a fairly new set of 275/60 mt drag radials.

98mystic

Established Member
Yeah the interior is hit or miss for some people. I know that the people who want it, pay for it. But send me a text and we can talk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I love the anniv editions specifically black coupe, when I was looking for one they where all to far away or sold quick! GLWS really nice car, nice stance.

98mystic

Established Member
I don't have the irs. We took it and put it under my buddy's 95 cobra. And the only other parts I have are the wheels, 4r70 swap and a strut tower brace.

Users who are viewing this thread